Youth Dies After Leicester Attack

Zooropa

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
A 16-year-old youth has died in Leicester after being assaulted.
Two people, including a boy aged 14, have been arrested by Leicestershire Police.

The dead boy, who has not been named by detectives, was pronounced dead at the scene of the attack.

The incident was reported at just after 5am this morning. The other person arrested was female, police said.

An area of Fosse Road South in Leicester has been cordoned off by police to allow a forensic examination to take place.

Officers said that a post-mortem examination had yet to be carried out and that the victim had not yet been formally identified.

The spokesman added: "Officers are in the very early stages of the investigation and are trying to piece together exactly what happened.

(Wat the hell are kids of that age doin out so late/early)

Seems to be the case nowadays. Parents dont seem too bothered what time the kids are out until and what they get up to.

fooking hell i live 10 minutes away from there!!!! these youths need a good hiding!! when i was 14 i was at home by 10.

Could be anything related.. Kids just seem to pack together and kick the living sh1t out of anyone now for no reason. Crazy behaviour. They dont need an excuse/reason to stove your head in, just do it for kicks.

Last edited:
I was walking to a friends house with a box of carling in my hand and about 10 x 16 year olds walking towards me, robbed me of my cans but that wasnt enough 1 of them hit me around the head with a can they had robbed from me. They then kicked me and ran off. Kids nowadays

Very sorry to hear about what happened to m8.hope you were ok.its very couragous of you to tell us youre story.

Back