Sensible Topic You're fat because you eat too much...

im fat cos i came into money :( and also :D for the money haha, I got my savings out of the bank and it turned into takeaways everyday cos I could.
I used to be fit out everyday with pals playing football and going gym, then i got money and bought a games console and started to eat takeaways.
so now im trying to loose weight and thats really when you find out how bad its got, i can just about jog round my block and when I get home im ready to die lol.
Any good diet info would be great and im looking to get into jogging anybody know any good ways to stop that horrible burn you get in your throat when it cold?

it's about 14-20 per day.

i still get up and go to work in the mornin and know what i'm doing (no drivin)

it's a ritual, think i',m imune

lv drank half a bottle of vodka aday for at least 20 years lol . , l never get pissed tho ? just a habbit now . l go upto 19 stone , diet once every 2 years , get back to 14 stone and start again ..

but l like a drink .. l eat less than my wife and shes 8 stone , but do 20000 calories a week in drink ... your along time died , enjoy

its sad to hear that smirnoff l hope you can kick the habit.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

no really . l know lads that go to pub everynight , now thats sad , l stop for months at a times , l used to drink like that when l was boxing ,, dosnt seem to touch the sides these days ..

due for my 2 yearly diet after xmas , so will knock it on the head for 6 months

ps : l only drink after work .. not in the day

Last edited:
I totally agree with yr point of us being responsible for what we eat , and partly agree with the news article you have mentioned , blaming the food retailers .
Now, when you are surrounded by retailers which are the first point off where you buy your food. Then you dont have a lot of choices do you ? The least you they could do . Is to be honest about what they sell. Meaning the amount of salt and the amount of sugar and fat in the food they sell.
And may be stop the eluring adds they put in their shops for us le alone our kids .
I think it is disgracfull and immoral and unethecla of the retailers to do this

I totally agree with yr point of us being responsible for what we eat , and partly agree with the news article you have mentioned , blaming the food retailers .
Now, when you are surrounded by retailers which are the first point off where you buy your food. Then you dont have a lot of choices do you ? The least you they could do . Is to be honest about what they sell. Meaning the amount of salt and the amount of sugar and fat in the food they sell.
And may be stop the eluring adds they put in their shops for us le alone our kids .
I think it is disgracfull and immoral and unethecla of the retailers to do this

Its business. If you cant control yourself/your kids you cant simply push the blame towards these retailers. and FYI, fast food giant Mac had indeed put their nutritional values up online, instore and i remember seeing it in the trays itself. And there are people like me who wants to enjoy mac once in a while

Back