Your thoughts on a move about in Entertainment Bouquet

Move Better entertainment Channels Forward ?

• Yes

Votes: 8 80.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters

Rat

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Ive been thinking about this for months just not got around to asking lol

I would like to move a few channels around in the entertainment bouquet

at present after the 5 main channels we have BBChd then it goes into all the 4 channels... more4, 4seven and all there +1's and there are a few of them lol

I would like to push these back a little to bring forward the more popular entertainment channels like Sky1, ITV2, Living etc

I think it makes more sense to have the bigger channels at the front of the bouquet ?

would love your input :)

poll added

They're your bouquest's mate, do with them as you wish :) I normally tweak Entertainment, Movies and Kids about a bit anyway before sticking them on the box

I Agree with vectorz they are yours you do what you like I also customise a little before installing i like mine like this but its not to everyones taste.

BBC1
BBC2
BBC3
BBC4
ITV1
ITV1+1
ITV2
ITV2+1

and so on

Each to there own only takes 5 mins to edit.

I Agree with vectorz they are yours you do what you like I also customise a little before installing i like mine like this but its not to everyones taste.

BBC1
BBC2
BBC3
BBC4
ITV1
ITV1+1
ITV2
ITV2+1

and so on

Each to there own only takes 5 mins to edit.

lol same as me except I also stick regional 1 and ITV in there, then 4's, 5's, Sky

I am glad to know I am not the only one lol. I also move Gold and Dave up the list just behind the sky channels.

Last edited:
As long as 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 are in right place im not too fussed which order the others are in as it only takes a few seconds to jump to another channel.

I know they are mine but I also choose to share them and thought it only fair I ask the people that use them

as you guys say they are customisable and people do tweak them to there liking :)

I like how the channels are already mate although I like to have my regional bbc1 with bbc hd at the top for the regional news by all means bring sky etc up a bit mate just don't change too much pleasaseeeeee :D lol maybe bring box office events into the sports bouquet perhaps at the bottom? As I end up flicking through pages of encrypted / off air channels to find events when they are not on sbo hd1/2 like when the wwe repeats or boxing repeats are on :)

Sent from my telephone.

It's not too shabby as it stands to be honest:Biggrin2:, personal opinion, comedy central channels and Dave are popular in our house. Great work, much appreciated.

wot about two Entertainment the other same channel list but all sd channels , lm only saying that as my itv hd always freezes and locks box up and wife always forgets and puts on that channel lol and says she cant see the different between hd and sd anyway lol

there is a SD Simulcast bouquet mate :)

Attachments

• Simulcast.JPG
    Simulcast.JPG
    56.9 KB · Views: 11
yea l did put that one on for her but she said the lay out wasnt to same lol , will have to spend some thing on dreamedit to keep her happy lol not easy with her

done it now ( Entertainment non HD ) she looked happy for a minute lol

Last edited:
I always move channels within the bouquets for instance BBC 1 hd does not show regional news so i delete it from entertainment and itv hd freezes sometimes so i get rid of that as well and i use itv4hd and channel 5 hd so I move them upto where I dont have too scan down too far to get to them I also move channels around to suite my viewing preference's in all the sections

edogg

It is easy enough for users to populate the Favourites folder with any channels they want to watch from any of the bouquets so I would leave it to the user to sort his own preferences why spoon feed them with everything sorted when it will not suit everyone anyway

edogg

i think you should make a new one and before you make it go live post a screen shoot see what members say then, think that help al lot of members make there mind up better.

tbh it wont be a major change
basically the extra Ch4 channels (more4, 4seven, +1s) will be pushed back a little

Sky 1-2, Living, ITV2, will be brought forward as they are better entertainment channels
maybe also FX, Universal ch
but you get my drift :)

subtle changes nothing to extravagant

Back