Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

your most hated player in premiership

pmsl @ the mancs all sayind drogba lmao because he dives lolololololol

3 seasons back i would never of moaned about diving players as we had pires and reyes lol.

but thats how they are lmao, fooking moan about drogba and you have ronaldo playing the one who winks at his REAL mates lol to get sent off another team mate lmao rofl.... while i will agree with drogba being 14 odd stone and falls over like he was shot from the stands (look out sniper lol) you cant codemn with one eye but turn the other lol

should not chuck stones if you live in glass houses!

@ the post about lehman i agree he can be a right cock at times!

Maybe no one saw ronaldo dive this year as he won every best player award up till now.

PMSL

if we was posting about the best skills in the world i would agree with you but at the end of the day its about people being a little two faced towards other players diving when they have there own acrobats PMSL

For me it's got to be Robbie Savage !!!
For the Play-acting, dirty tackles, talking like a girl and bearing more than just a passing resemblance to Prince Charming off Shrek !!!!
NOB !!!!

Cur1y

PMSL where did i say i was talking about anything you posts lol

you think you are the only one here ?

Mickie knows there is loads of United fans here LOL!

But i think this season the diving hasn't been too extreme glad to see Ronaldo not doing it and Drogba has some what calm down

loads of you here pmsl,,, where was you lot in the 3 years before.

it was quiet on here as you lot only sing when your winning lol

Jens Lehmann for starters,always looking to start trouble.

Joey Barton

Robbie Keane

Drogba

And mincer Arjen Robben

robben21dh.jpg

Maybe no one saw ronaldo dive this year as he won every best player award up till now.

PMSL

Try asking Garteh southgate that...lol.

Hate is a pretty strong word, I dislike any player who constantly cheats, I dont care who he plays for. I dont like Savage either but thats because he admitted to getting a player sent off by play acting and swore not to do it again, but he play acts all the time.

anyway before we take this well offf target all i am saying is ronaldo is a cheat and drogba is a cheat they are nothing to be proud of in the long run and it gives our english game a bad name when our top top top (see hes a top player and i am saying it!!!!!!!!) players need to fall over.

but listening to mancs say fooking that drogba what a **** always diving ........ lmfao rofl

it just dont wash !

loads of you here pmsl,,, where was you lot in the 3 years before.

it was quiet on here as you lot only sing when your winning lol

Looks like were taking over mickied so you better behave yourself, once a few are mods , then the party begins

so what was that at the world cup

oh he has stopped lets forget it pmsl

i can think of a few times this season he has fallen over and actually ronado 121 i remember a post where you said a load of bull about him being so fast he gets caught LMAO and that was this season

Looks like were taking over mickied so you better behave yourself, once a few are mods , then the party begins

lol i would be careful with that thought i could make it so every time you visit you see the arsenal flag or even better all you see is the arsenal flag lmfao rofl

people stick up for there team coz ther blinded by the truth even when there no leg to stand on

ronaldos a diver and allways will be same with drogba

people stick up for there team coz ther blinded by the truth even when there no leg to stand on

ronaldos a diver and allways will be same with drogba

finally some sense, yeah we all stick up for our teams its life.

i dont think im saying anything that people dont already know lol, you cant cover up the fact ronaldo is a cheat lol

The whole diving thing use to be a European thing, i can remb when Jurgen Kilinsmann came over (ronaldo may still learn a thing or 2 from him for next season lol) however its now come in2 the english way of thinking where these top divers end up ie look at chelski now, lampards guilty of it, terry does it all the time, and slowly but surely our own player are becoming infested by it

Back