your most hated player in premiership

Would have to be Robben for me to. He's everything I hate in a footballer; complete coward who thinks they're better than they are

Cant stand this little S#!T either, Wes Brown absoloutely smashed him and the cowardly little turd wouldnt go anywhere near him after that.

Thats only cos the season has finished! lol

pmsl looololoooooolooooooloooooooo, i bet that red dives into his dinner and dives into bed infact he,ll dive into anything he can...

there are sure some blinkered veiws of there own teams players.

which ronaldo u talking about guys?

the fat bald brazilian
or that young guy who plays for man utd

u know the one i mean dont u?

the skinny f**k
that wears swimming trunks every time he plays

infact he doesnt dive as much as his teamates

Jens Lehmann. What is his deal? always wantin to start trouble for no reason, needs a slap. I still laugh wen i remember that player who lightly pushed him away and he fell to the floor, o yea real tough man

whos everyones most hated player in europe??????

mines is barcelona's puyol a diver a cheat and a moaning git , I HATE THIS GUY

there are a few but my most hated is definetly ronaldo, the fake on at man utd. after that follow gary neville, jens lehmann, diving drogba and fat frank. i cant maureeniho, most arrogant person ever.

Have to agree wiht you on that one m8, even though he is one of the most talented strikers in europe, no doubt about that.

yeah im starting to think the same, i cant believe his attitude to the youngsters they done a great job considering the injurys we have had this season.. dont get me wrong we should have more cover so its no excuse but when he blames us for being inexperianced and this fooker gets injured and so does RVP and gallas who else we got to play the kids ffs

henry, RVP, Gallas = 50-60 million quids worth of players and he wonders why we had trouble!!!!

idiot!

Back