Your Help !!!! please read

Mick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
right as you are aware the search engines are starting to work and from just looking at the who is online link at the bottom i can get an idea of what part of the archive is being accessed most.

and these areas are as follows

cable

satalite

GSM ... alot of hits

Consoles

and cd covers also alot

right from this list we already have a gr8 cable section and sat section with downloads and excellent help of course

now i would say our cd covers is getting huge attention from our members (you know who you are to many to mention).... but i would like to stress the fact that just uploading one cover a day from every member goes a huge way in making it a fab place to get covers.

right and lastly consoles and gsm sections are way under par as i have been talking to goldberg about recently and plan to chat with huggi about the gsm side of things aswell.

please if you love digital world as i do and i know many members do help make us stand out from the rest ... by eitehr uploading a cover a day or just tell me what makes a gr8 console area and GSM area ..... helping me to get a good idea about this will help the site get more members and more fun for everyone

i work really hard on making digital world gr8 for everyone i add many things each day and spend fa to much time here as my Mrs and family alwasy tell me ... but they now and i know i would not want it any other way !!!!.... so please put back a little from what you recieve it will make sense in the future :)

Regards
Mickie D

Back