your digital tv service will start shortly

also if anyone has any other boot codes i could try please share

try booting holding holding ch up and so and so on.

soft boots mate . dont be scared try it lol

ok tried that andnow its gone back to trying to update again, its doin mi bonce in

not too up on 1000 boxes if thats what it is , but could it be an anti update mod stopping it .maybe wrong cr type etc . if the signals good and its still struggling , hte wembley trick also rings a bell .maybe worth doing a search on it and reading up mate

theres definatly no anti update mod been done on it,i updated it from cr1 to 3.2 no probs,ah well ill have a search n see if i can sus how to do the wmbly trick

ok tried wembly trick-no luck still looping/or stoppin n sayin tv will start shortly

Last edited:
Have you checked your splitters as it could be a signal prob,IE remove them,i don,t use the box myself but it seems the box has a logging on problem IE,it either doe,snt know where to log on meaning net id is wrong,try funcard method to remedy that.or it has the wrong loader flash.
Or purely no signal,check tuner also for dry jionts or breaks.
Failing this update again.

Last edited:
well ive tried it in the living room with no splitterstill nothing,im guessing theres a problem with the flas cos when i try to force an update i get programming flash fail message rite at the bottom,i think mi box is fubar

i think its safe to sat mi box is fooked,now all i get is ---- on front display,no amount of red jumper pulling or forced updating is shifting it

Last edited:
pace 1000

is it a pace 1000?
had a couple of these happen on an update......look at the size of the internal ram card.....my guess is its not big enought to handle the update....try taking one out of a pace 1010 and trying it then

well ive tried the simm deom a 4001,and a 1000 phase 1 b still no luck

yeah its a 1000

yeah i have tried that im at a loss here big style

had exactly the same problem on my first box, tried everything you have tried, simm,redjumper,wembley trick etc somebody suggested reflashing the atmels but this was beyond me. got another box and was done in half an hour sorry

Back