You know that Jtag Jasper, ? If I'd been on the wrong dash?

dibbers

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Don't want to keep bringing up the past.

You know the guide that I was following and all the files that I'd downloaded? well the guide has been updated and it says "14699"

If all the files that I'd downloaded for the hack and the glitch and that were for 14699 I was on 13604 (as at the time the "guide" said)

If it wasn't updated to 14699 and I'd been thinking that 13604 was the latest that you could do the "Cool Runner" and the "jtag" nand read/write on with out any mess ups.

Is some one going to tell me that I should have been on 14699 before attempting that guide, If that's the case I have the noose hanging over the beams and I'm standing on a block off ice with the power switch to a massive 3 bar electric fire in front of it ready to flick the switch.

I've just been reading it back and they have updated the "1st page" and it says now "this is for 14699"

Thanks in advance,

yours suicidaly

Dibbs.

Multibuider 0.7 has all the files for the latest 14699 Dashboard.

I update to 14699 first on all boxes i do, then read the nand and install the coolrunner.

13604 is on Multibuilder 0.3v

Thats if you want to create a retail dash of the nand

I'm going to shoot me self aren't I........

Im not sure m8 lol , but i wouldn`t have thought it would be good making an image for a dash that you are not on , , oggy maybe will be able to answer you better.
I'm going to shoot me self aren't I........

...I think it's wrote all over the wall, I was using multibuilder for an image that I didn't have on the machine, it was 13604, multibuilder 0.7 that was for 14699.....

Hang on some ones at the door.....

costume-grim-reaper-clipart.jpg

Multibuilder should have spoofed the correct LDV, so I dont think it would be an issue, never gone back on a retail dash, so wouldnt know 100%

ldv is stored in crl and secdata these have to match since 13599 if they don't you will get E81 or blackscreen this used to be a pain because you had to hex edit secdata to match ldv in crl but the good news is multibuild does this for you now and even cleans the flags. I have tested multibuild at creating a stock bin from a gdh bin and it worked fine

Back