You can view the page at...

jamesyboyjim

Inactive User
Reaction score
Whats with this new article feature? it seems to have turned loads of threads into articles where you have to click another link to read the post, only to have to click ANOTHER link to read the replies, am I the only one who thinks its a bit silly?

Mick is working on various parts of the site and the server so everything is a bit pear shape at the minute :)

lol, I thought it was an old feature and mods were promoting threads to articles for SEO reasons or something. I don't know about most of you but I never see the main portal as I come direct to the forums.

Can you guys explain it in a little more detail please ?

I have not noticed this yet.

We upgraded the site last night and i guess there maybe a new setting i need to address?

Cheers all
Mick

here's one here Mick, according to the post I made it at 2.00am this morning.....

here

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I think, but I am not 100%.

These are old articles that have been added to the site... and the forum has just reposted them when we upgraded?

As a guess of course.

Let me know if you see anything else

Regarding the XCACHE issue that was me upgrading php... i forgot to install xcache... should be sorted now.

Mick

Used to have premier league table etc on the right hand side of screen when in the main forums list,its now at the bottom,also cant change skin

Bookie Forum messed up as well

Last edited:
Yes, regarding the skins!

I will upgrade the skin very soon, I have allot of custom templates and additions that will need to be implemented into the new skin, the problem is that everytime you upgrade the site the skins stay on older versions until they get updated, which is a right pain.

I will do that in the next couple of days please bare with me on that.

Regards
Mick

When you click on notifications it drops right down then you have to click again.????

Can you guys explain it in a little more detail please ?

I have not noticed this yet.

We upgraded the site last night and i guess there maybe a new setting i need to address?

Cheers all
Mick

It's actually not that bad. I've read quite a few things today that I missed first time around :)

Back