Yet another Virgin Price increase

They are really expensive. But i stick with them now because they are the only ones who actually provide a decent speed. Called them yesterday to discuss my speed being traffic managed and they upgraded me to 300mbps with no traffic management for free! :p

Just having a look at the BB deals on VM and they all have seemed to have gone up by about £10 from when I last checked in January. 50Mb is now £32.25....what a joke!! Sure it was about £22.50 at the beginning of the year.

Just having a look at the BB deals on VM and they all have seemed to have gone up by about £10 from when I last checked in January. 50Mb is now £32.25....what a joke!! Sure it was about £22.50 at the beginning of the year.

phone lines included now though

don't understand why they call it Fibre Broadband when its only Fibre to main street and copper to your house. :)

I had VM contact me today after cancelling last week.
They offered BB only for 150Mb for £27.50. I then mentioned about dropping down to 50Mb as I want the cost lower so they offered that for £22.50 and said they would also increase this to 70Mb.
Happy with that.

From 1st November,
your bill will be going up by £2.99 a month

From 1st November,
your bill will be going up by £4.49 a month

I only have VIVID 200 Optical Fibre + Talk More Evenings & Weekends
My bill is going to be around £62 a month.

They can kiss my arse if they think I'm paying that.

If I get no joy with them, the broadband is going down to 50mb and the phone is going completely. If I don't get a decent price for that then the whole bloody lot is getting cancelled.

Currently negotiating this deal through the live web chat...

Player Bundle

Comes with 70+ channels all the essential free to air channels and players it includes; BBC ONE HD, ITV HD, Channel 4 HD, Channel 5 HD, Sky news, Dave, Pick and a lot of channels. That you can watch Netflix on your TV, (if you’re a subscriber).

- Vivid100 broadband speed it can connect 5-9 devices at the same time plus perfect for lots of people doing lots of stuff at the same time with unlimited internet usage and downloads.

- Inclusive unlimited evening and weekend calls to UK landlines and Virgin Media Mobile number, plus weekend calls to 0870 numbers. ??

Che
at 21:13, Sep 8:
You can have it for only £39 a month.

Back