Yassssssssssssssssssss

Heard a wee rumour that next tune to be played at Fir Park is going to be SANDY from the film Grease any truth in this Gavin lol.

We made a better comeback than madonna could ever hope for

am fuckin buzzin and half pished

could fair go a pot noodle the now

hibby dave hibby dave hibby dave ooooooooo aaaaaaaaaa

tell all the hibs you know we'll be in Europe and your no you'll be sittin like benders watching eastenders and we'll be in europe and you no!!!

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC
I actually said to my mate when we were playing St Johnstone that when you's score the 3rd goal, Hibs would collapse. He told me that I was talking pish. £10 better off at full-time was a greatly appreciated bet.

That was some equaliser!!. If this is you at 6-6, they would need to drug you if the penalty went in. ;)

Gav, you'll be like this after the Pot Noodle:-
1100998575.gif

see if we had won 7-6 i would still be sky high!

honestly i don't know what i would have done

btw did anyone see after the game, a couple of guys on the park taking penalties when neil mccan and abi douglas were doing there post match analysis?

and a guy takes his boots off then scores a great penalty?

;)

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

Calm down Gav, its only a game of football. :) :)

you must be female

or a tiddlywinks fan

the good lady cant understand the hold that football has over me, women eh?!?!?!

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

I didn't watch it at the time as I was watching Spurs match, seen the highlights though and what a cracking match, credit to both teams :Clap:. Some people say Scotish football is boring, well now that match dispelled that theory. I must say though that I thought Hibs lost it because the took Riordon off, don't know if he was injured but he was controlling the midfield when he was on.

Equaliser for 6-6 is in goal of the week on SS news, some cracking goals but that one would get my vote.

c'mon the county.

would have cheered for well

but that Murph Diver changed my mind

As if the auld firm guys don't have a wee "fall" now and again iirc Lafferty,and once again we spoil the party slighty for you guys:banana:

As if the auld firm guys don't have a wee "fall" now and again iirc Lafferty,and once again we spoil the party slighty for you guys:banana:

No you didnt spoil our party.
What you could have done was cheated Hibs out of a European place.
Was never gonna make any difference to us m8 we had it in the bag a few weeks ago.

here gav you can have this european plaice :)

4938499706.jpg

No you didnt spoil our party.
What you could have done was cheated Hibs out of a European place.
Was never gonna make any difference to us m8 we had it in the bag a few weeks ago.

All teams have guys that have a wee dive now and again mate and your team are no exception. Boyd tried to claim a penalty when clearly Craigan got to the ball first.

Hmmm gets you's back for the goal that got chopped off at fir park, the goal that got chopped off innthe first half yesterday both perfectly onside

So get it right roon ye, yes he dived but nothing more than yous deserved

Beasley 2 years ago at fir park, in the box he smelt Keith lasleys aftershave and went down and got a penalty!

Up ye!

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

Back