Yassssssssssssssssssss

MFCGMFC

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hey all

yassssss yasssss yassssssssssssssssssss yassss

somebody call 911 we are going on a European tour (to the tune of fire burning by sean Kingston )

Yassss get it right roon the hibbbies yassssss

imaging being 6-2 up and then drawing 6-6 and the other team missed a penalty

Yassssssssssssssssssss right up ye!

6-2 and u fucked it up 6-2 and you fucked it up!

Yas yogi yas brian rice yas deek riordan yassssss craig browns well army he's got no hair but we don't care craig browns well army!

Roon ye hibby dave

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

Am buzzin, ye seen me in sky sports yassssssssssssssssssss

PMSL.

Are u happy Gav? ;)

Been to a few nights like this myself, all you can really say is Yaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssssssssssssssssssss! :)

Mate am bouncing off the Walls

aye that was me in the background wen all the players mobbed big jukes!

Get it up nish ya dirty cheating diving bastard

At 6-2 I never gave up, and neither did the boys yassssssssssssssssssss ave been screaming alll the way home! Yassssssssssssssssssss
yassssssssssssssssssss

Oh I've been a muff diver for manus a year and al spent all money on muff diving gear from goggles to flippers and an oxygen tank if a can't have a muff dive al just have a wank and it's motherwell Motherwell fc they're by far the greatest team the world has every seen!

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

Nearly better than sex.

Jutkiewicz goal was best i've ever seen in real life, van basten esq

Roon ye Hibby Dave

We made a better comeback than madonna could ever hope for

am fuckin buzzin and half pished

could fair go a pot noodle the now

hibby dave hibby dave hibby dave ooooooooo aaaaaaaaaa

tell all the hibs you know we'll be in Europe and your no you'll be sittin like benders watching eastenders and we'll be in europe and you no!!!

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

lol, what a fantastic game of football. The equalising goal was one of the best goals you'll ever seen and that in the 93rd minute almost.

Absolutely barmy result and scoreline but very entertaining. Well done Motherwell.

The defences were pish poor

say what you like about out pitch, but when we produce a goal scoring performance like that ye canny say heehaw!!

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

Bet ESPN wished they were at Fir Park instead of NDP. Equaliser was a cracker.....the look on Nish's face at end was brilliant, he was nearly greeting.

I'm totally and utterly speechless, never in 35 years of watching Hibs have I witnessed such a capitulation like that, every fecking one of these defenders should be handed their p45's this morning.

but you know what, at 6-2 I was never confident and actually said to the missus this game ain't over yet, cause we are a fecking joke of a team at the moment, I could pick a team from the pub that could beat us.

I know some of you think that was a good entertaining game, Sorry to sound so negative, but 6-6 is what you expect in a Sunday league game, and made Motherwell and Hibs look like bloody amateurs. :Angryfire

:Cheers:

Last edited:
At the end of the day Dave you've got to fancy Dundee Utd to win the Scottish cup (Although their record in finals against lower opposition is atrocious) hence securing the 5th place team a European place!

In saying that, it's always better to have 4th place secured than your destiny be in someone elses hands!

Bring on the rangers!

The defence's were shite but the strikers were on form!

Lukas lukas lukas lukas lukas!!! Yas!

The place is buzzing yasss

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

Probably!!! As long as hibs feat beat at tannadump :)

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

Probably!!! As long as hibs feat beat at tannadump :)

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

Well done last night Gav, the wife was looking for a new lawn and I said wait till you see all the different colours of grass you can get first before deciding, she looked at me as if I was mad, I said watch you'll see, and then the game started and she said "I see what you mean" every fecking colour under the sun on that pitch.

:roflmao:

you know I'm only joking mucker, you sobered up yet? :proud:

:Cheers:

Last edited:
sit down shut up sit down shut up!

your just a part-time supporter part-time supporter!

tell all the hibs you know we'll be in europe and your no!

youll be sitting like benders watching eastenders cause we'll be in europe and your nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

I only caught the game at 6-2 and was annoyed id missed so many goals lmao, little did i know what was in store for me, i honestly can't remember shouting at the telly for 2 teams that have nothing to do with me, how the hell did Motherwell not win 7-6 lol missing a easy wee pen like that :)

Great game..

Calm down Gav, its only a game of football. :) :)

Back