Xtreme5.3 not recognised in XtremeBootMaker ?

bilabonic

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi

Looking to flash ms28 with Xtreme53 but when i load it into Xtrmebootmaker i get an error message ' firmaware not recognised etc '

Is it o.k. to continue ?

Also is this the only f/w compatible with the TS-H943 ms28 or could i just use Xtrme52 ?

Or is Xtreme the way to go now on all drives.

Ta.

its going to be the new firmware for playing on live without getting banned

Not worried about live at moment, i can always upgrade anyway. Has anyone got an answer for my original post or can i just use Xtreme52 firmware ?

Ta

Replace the 5xDef.xml in Xtreme Boot Makers program directory.

I do not have 5xDef.xml file only extremeDef.xml file. I have tried renaming the 5xDef.xml to extremeDef.xml and replacing it but still no joy.

Updated to XBM 0.5.3(RC1) and updated the 5xDef.xml but still cannot impoert the 5.3 rar firmware file.
This is slightly different to the old version i had, going to use 5.2 f/w. Is below correct.

It still opens up 5.2 no probs. I have applied blokes patch selected my via card and created bootable usb.

1. Do i still need to bad flash (wait 10secs) ?

2. Instead of samread 1234567 12345 do i type xread 1234567 12345

3. Instead od samhack 123456712345 replace with xflash 1234567 12345

4 . Do i still to use x360sam update (3 files, replacing 2 on usb drive)

Thanks.

Last edited:
Just download the Xtreme53 firmware from the download section and used the enclosed tools to add your cdkey to the firmware then flash it to your drive using MTKFLASH from your bootlable floppy, grab the bootable floppy creator if you need it aswell.

Back