Xtreme 5.2

johnboy196

DW Member ++
Reaction score
HI

How many people have tryed the new 5.2 and what do think of it ...

Which version should i try ....A....B....C......D

I am using 4.2 version ....A...... a moment but i am thinking of trying ....C.....

When i reflash my 360 i normally use verbs but they are very hard to get now so i use infiniti disc which work just as good ...

THANKS

sorry to hijack but I just bought Infiniti discs and the first five i've used have failed to write ... what Dvd Writer are you using sir?

whats the difference between a b c d ?

also ive brough infinity 360 disks, going to try backing up a back up on a LG drive

from the readme

FOr Xtreme 5.2A backup Read Speed is always same as original game disks 12x. Original discs unaffected

FOr Xtreme 5.2B backup Read Speed is always quiet/slow. Original discs unaffected.

FOr Xtreme 5.2C default backup Read Speed is same as original game disks 12x. When Original Game disk is booted, all subsequent backup loading will be at Quiet/Slow Read mode, Original Game disks are unaffected. Turn console off/on to reset back to Default backup read speed (12x). Quiet/Slow Read Speed is for quiet operation and/or cheap DVD+R DL media.

FOr Xtreme 5.2D default backup Read Speed is Quiet/Slow 2-4x. When Original Game disk is booted, all subsequent backup loading will be at Fast Read mode 12x, Original Game disks are unaffected. Turn console off/on to reset back to Default backup read speed for backups (2-4x).

violentj goes for C if its good enough for him ... ;)

I havent bothered upgrading from 4.2A ... basically cos me screws are knackered now Lol from all the hacking

I found that the pioneer 111 was very picky for media, so i now have went back to my pioneer 109 and burn at 1x, perfect disc every time.

ikonos

use 5.2a , had a few picky samsungs and now work rock solid

yeah i use c because i like having the option to change the read speed should i need to use cheaper discs-but i want fast loading-the noise doesnt bother me

Back