xtreamer pro, where to buy one

Manse

Inactive User
Reaction score
im after a xtreamer pro but they have been discountied on the xtreamer site, seen some on fleabay from hongkong but not sure if they are genuine.
after pro because of hdd size is 3.5 where new ones are 2.5 and ive got a 2tb drive out the piece of crap wd play i got last year.
so anybody know where to buy one ?

cheers lads.
i did look at that one Big-Hol but wasnt sure if it was a copy or something with the Xel in front

cheers lads.
i did look at that one Big-Hol but wasnt sure if it was a copy or something with the Xel in front
no mate thats correct, however i sold mine a couple of month after buying it as i didnt really like it, menu's were too slow for me and browsing films and cover art was way to slow, it did play then fantastically when you pressed play though. if thats what your set on then go for it, but i changed mine for an acer revo r3700 and iv not looked back. i now use windows media centre from within windows 7, and with a couple of little tweaks, imo, blows the xtreamer out the water, certainly worth a look into before you make your mind up!

i have one but with 2 x 1tb hard drives and wireless network dongle i wouldnt take any less than £220 sorry mate

change of plan, i could let go for £165 now as i see hard drive prices are just MENTAL just now

no mate thats correct, however i sold mine a couple of month after buying it as i didnt really like it, menu's were too slow for me and browsing films and cover art was way to slow, it did play then fantastically when you pressed play though. if thats what your set on then go for it, but i changed mine for an acer revo r3700 and iv not looked back. i now use windows media centre from within windows 7, and with a couple of little tweaks, imo, blows the xtreamer out the water, certainly worth a look into before you make your mind up!

Still running a treat as well.. got it set up as a nas drive at the mo as well so most of my torrents etc are loaded straight to it :).

i agree withe the slow menus sometimes but hasnt skipped a beat yet :)

out of all the ones i had it was the best hands down and never failed to play any file, but stupid me i bought new tv's at the start fo the year and the play from a hard drive so its sat gathering dust

ok doke just incase anyone asks i dont have one for sale now

Back