System OE: OE-Alliance 2.0
Distro: openhdf
Firmware version: 4.0.1002
Driver date: 20140416
Kernel version: 3.6.0
Gui version: 2014-06-14

enigma2-skin-SKY.NEW-Chababu_V2.5_all

The picons are in folder /usr/share/enigma2/picon

What type of picons are they service reference or service name ? I suspect your image may be too old for SNP.

Why you storing them in the flash also ? They would be better placed on a usb stick at media/usb/picon

They came with the backup image I loaded, they are in PNG format, I tried rats plugin and his picons
already tried them in locations mentioned after having a read around.

Attachments

• 1_0_1_1D_1_85_C00000_0_0_0.png
    1_0_1_1D_1_85_C00000_0_0_0.png
    3.5 KB · Views: 18
Thanx Mt8, that sorted it out, all working now :Cheers:

I had this box up and running fine with picons working.
Yesterday I turned the box on and it wasn’t responding to the remote, thought it had something to do with the box (turned out remote was at fault) but I had by then flashed the box believing I could repeat the steps I took to get it all running.
The only thing I can’t get working (again) are the Picons, I’ve tried to repeat everything I done last time but obviously I’m missing something as they are not working.
How can I check what’s at fault.
I had a good read around and found this:
“The search path is controlled in the /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/Renderer/Picon.py file, which doesn't come with images by default. You'd have to add the enigma2-src package to get it & after making any changes to it you'd need to delete the /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/Renderer/Picon.pyo file and restart enigma2 to have any changes take effect.”

I’ve had a look in that folder and I have Picon.pyo, picon2.py, picon2.pyo and a few others but I haven’t got Picon.py
Would this be the problem, If so could someone post Picon.py for me to try?

Thanx.

Back