Xploder cheat disc problems can anyone help me out please

swanny10

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi hope you can help my friends son just got the xploder cheat disc and having problems

have formatted my usb memory stick with the 360 setup a profile on it and saved a game. when i plug it into the pc it shows up and when i download any save and copy to the memory stick it all looks ok but when i plug it into the 360 i can sign if with the profile on it and the saves appear if i look on the memory stick but when i load the game and try and load it the game cant see it?

been tearing my hair out so if anyone could help it would be greatly appreciated

thanks

swanny

Unfortunately mate, That's cheating, I think you'll find that most of us "hack" we play the game legit even though were using a copy, What your doing (or trying to do) is exploit the system it's self, for example, starting with all the guns, mods, ammo, I'm just saying like so don't take it the wrong way, I mean back in the day even I had an Action Replay Cartridge for the Amiga, similar type of thing. And I'm not starting or getting into a "flame" war I'm just saying that's all bud.....

Good luck on getting it working though mate.

Dibbs.

Xploder Cheat Saves System - Xbox 360.

Provides the very latest game cheat saves for the latest and greatest Xbox 360 games to unlock content, skip tricky levels, find secret characters and much more. With tons of saves for the latest Xbox 360 games, to help you get past those tricky stages. Allows you to download the coolest game saves available for your games from the Xploder database, allowing you to unlock levels, have tons of cash, unlock secret characters and much more. Features cheat saves for the very latest Xbox 360 games available. Includes XLink USB cable. RSS feeds to update on the latest Xploder and Xbox 360 news and game saves. For ages 3 years and over. An Xbox 360 memory card and a PC with internet access is required for transferring

Don't Bother

By Gamer mum
from Aberdeen

Overall Rating
rating.gif

1StarPoor

Recommend to a friend?
No
"Don't waste your time going to buy this.
My son was so excited that you could get xbox cheats that I went out to buy this for him straight away.
Needless to say i wish I never bothered,
You have to hook it up to a pc which wasnt a problem. But then we discovered you need a memory card for it.
It didnt have any Halo,lego or GOW, COD cheats and was a total waste of time.
I took it back for a full refund.
Very disappointed as the description was not accurate.
Oh and the instructions are once you put disc in computer then you need to convert to another file with windows download.
Honestly, I dont usually do reviews but this was one of my wosrt ever buys."

Waste of money

By paullex44
from Cornwall

Overall Rating
rating.gif

1StarPoor

"This item is not only a waste of money, it is a waste of time and effort.
For a start you need to buy an additional memeory unit (not cheap) this isn't clear when purchasing the item.
Then when you get the memory unit, then so called Xploder Cheat Saves System isn't really what it's cracked up to be.
The instructions are not clear and this item has led to nothing but upset for my son.
DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY!!!!
You need the internet to use it, so I reccomend you use the internet to look up cheats for your games if you want to go down this route."

yeah i know mate i wouldnt do it myself its a 10 yr old kid that just wants the game open to play with his mates. yeah ive seen a few reviews like that myself and already suggested it gets returned just wondering if anyone knew how to get it working

swanny

I know he's only 10 and that and you say wants the game "open" but when he's playing then there's actually going to be no fun in it? If you start with everything then there's nothing to gain (apart from having all the guns) If this did work and every one started doing it, it would end up the beginning of the end as every time you went on line then you'd just get ambushed or the like with people who have it all.

Bit like the automatic fast controllers that could empty a revolver in one click, it's a bit like when the "head shots" and "walk through walls" and that come out for counter strike at the time, pretty much killed it for that era as you never new if the person that shot you had some kind of aim bot on....Does make me laugh though when I do play via steam and VAC servers etc, if i do get a good kill the 1st thing they say "hacker" lol..

M$ will frown on this probbaly more than piracy as your hacking (or trying too) hack your account/gamer score, game add ons etc. etc.

Dibbs.

hear what your saying mate and it does ruin online games. his console cant go online anyway so it is just for him and his mates but i know what your saying

ah I thought you meant it was an on-line machine? Sorry my bad for that mate....

Back