XGD3 discs

ross1995

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi where is the cheapest place to buy discs for XGD3 and are Verbatim still best cheers

Verbs have always been the dogs mate.......if your going to burn the new games? what with, have you got an "ihas" drive? there's loads been happening mate with the new "bin" file via live (silent update) and also on the disks them selves.

Were all waiting for the new LT+3.0 and the new AGBX to come out (as you might now runing an XGD3 game through the existing AGBX won't work)

Here's a previous post on the new burners and i think it's page 5 or 6 has a list of compatible disks.

old thread Burner Announced get em well you can

Last edited by a moderator:
yea got the burner have not used it yet though got lt+2.0 on dashboard 13604 this box will not be online

don't matter for now, offline is affected as well......were all in the same boat at the minute, waiting for the new LT+3.0 to come out mate. but in answer to your question, i'd stick with verbs....each to there own i guess, don't forget the better the dye the better affect on your laser.....(meaning your laser won't get gooshed reading cheap dye, but don't really let that put you off if you copy the game to your HDD less stress on the laser this way)

Last edited:
i thought dashboard 13604 was older and still played the games

13604 is just been updated (6th december) and using LT+2.0 you'll eventually put a game in with the silent.bin at some point.

What is happening?

On the 16 of november, microsoft released a silent online update for xbox 360 consoles. This update, updates a thing called dae.bin in your console. Dae.bin is a file on your console’s hard drive that compiles all anti piracy checks i.e it checks whether your console is using downloaded games ( put extremely simply).

What will happen if you go online?

If you go online, your dae.bin file is going to be updated and your console will be flagged for a future ban.

Why are some of my games working and others not working?

Previously, every console had a single or general dae.bin file. There was only 1 file for every xbox 360 console that checked for piracy. Now, after this update, every console has a different dae.bin file. So every console will react in a different way. For some modern warfare 3 wont work, for others battlefield 3 wont etc etc. This combination will be different for every console.

I didn’t log in to xbox live in the last XXX days, What can i do?

STAY OFFLINE. Dont log in to xbox LIVE to do anything. Keep your console offline only until some solution is found.

I logged into xbox live and now some games dont work, What can i do?

Your console has been flagged for a ban, you cant do much now. Just stay offline and wait…….

Last edited:
ok cheers mate thanks for that might as well flash back to stock and wait

so is using dash 13604 on LT+ 2.0 with an offline console still not safe ? As long as you dont go online and take the silent update, or play a title when they appear that requires the new dash ?

**** Verbs Datawrite all the way :)

so is using dash 13604 on LT+ 2.0 with an offline console still not safe ? As long as you dont go online and take the silent update, or play a title when they appear that requires the new dash ?

Omg get it rgh'ed call yourself a mod :p

don't matter for now, offline is affected as well....
Proof ? As far as I can see it's an Xbox Live online silent update not offline ?

I have a flashed offline box , you tell me which offline game/dashboard gives me the silent update and I will test your theory. I have another box needs the RGH anyway hehe

:pimp:

Always happy to admit when I'm wrong :)

cool, well if you think that offline consoles won't be affected then i'll get on the blower, i have 3 people all with "offline" machines, dash 13604 that have new games on LT+2.0 that are waiting to play them....i was just under the impression that the "silent" bin will be updated via a game disk as well....like the $ystem update they have on them.

I thought i'd read that offline mahcines would be affected as well of the games/disks etc.

Last edited:
cool, well if you think that offline consoles won't be affected then i'll get on the blower, i have 3 people all with "offline" machines, dash 13604 that have new games on LT+2.0 that are waiting to play them....i was just under the impression that the "silent" bin will be updated via a game disk as well....like the $ystem update they have on them.

I thought i'd read that offline mahcines would be affected as well of the games/disks etc.

I would guess your probably right, sooner or later the newer games will force an update to the newer December 6th Dash maybe even silently update the bin file on offline consoles as well via the game dish. Probably safe with the already currently released XDG3 games though Batman Arkham City, MW3, GOW3 etc.. It's future ones that may well cause issues.

RGH ? lol i've been out of the consoles game for too long, just about got my head around upgrading from Iextreme 1.6i to LT+ 2.0. Think i'll leave RGH for next time I get bored...

I've been playing all XGD3 games on my slim (offline) BF3,MW3,Forza 4,Assasins revo,Batman,Gears of war 3 just to name a few without any issues (not flagged - not took the silent update / not been on live)

As it's said before DO NOT CONNECT ON LIVE WITH A MODDED CONSOLE until new FW is out!

-Badaman

ok matey, well just told the 3 people with the LT+2.0 that they are good to go, (all offline machines) i'll let you know how they get on, got a tester going home in a minute that's going to give them a go, he's on the 13604 dash.

They probably will do it that way , I just don't think they have yet.

I haven't tried the offline usb update for 14699 ~ Xdg3 backups. Anyone?

Last edited:
they off to test now....i'll report back with findings matey.....Dash board 13604 -all offline mahcines. LT+2.0 - is 13699 the 6th december one? i take it you mean 14699.

they off to test now....i'll report back with findings matey.....Dash board 13604 -all offline mahcines. LT+2.0 - is 13699 the 6th december one? i take it you mean 14699.

yeah mate i just edited it lol

will i have to use Liteon IHAS124B to burn all games of just latest ones cheers

not managed to burn a successful xdg3 disk yet. (pioneer dvr-216d)wasted about 7 aone discs on cod mw3 and forza 4 i have a hitachi 79 drive. i've read elsewhere that its possible using truncate setting in image burn, also enable calculate optimal layer break. burning at 2.4x. trying these settings i've had write errors at 25%, 2 at 50%, 1 at 75%, and 1 at 97%. i've had about 3 successful burns. but i get unrecognized disc error. i know about the ihas, and verbs, just wondering if anyone has any successful using aone disc with a non burnermax burner.

Back