XDVDMulleter

iliveinuk

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi,

I always use the latest xdvdmulleter to run a check on the iso's. I have just got an iso from a different sorce and ran a check on xdvdmulleter, it failed on video and asked if i wanted to correct it, i selected yes, it then corrected that, but I notice 2 of the check boxes are empty on the right hand side, the box for DMI present and the box for xtreme compatible. How do I go about getting what I need to make sure these are ticked. Im using ixtreme 1.4 so Im guessing I need that xtreme box ticked, am i correct?

Kind regards on any info

Dave.

i did that it seemed to download the ocrrect ones and inject them in and then gave me the ticks. try running it again and it says its not passed and if you want to fix it

Yes if the iextreme compatible box isn't ticked the disc wont be able to be read by your 360 as your running Iextreme firmware.
This is for your own safety and ensures that an unstealthed disc cant be used in a box that has the potential to be used on "live"

Bill

Thanks guys, I sorted it, I used the mulleters auto fix and it corrected the 2 missing tick boxes, burnt and tested fine.

Regards

Dave

Back