Amiko combo E2? and IPTV?

Grimeire

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
hey,

a friend of mine has one of these boxes. I have never used it or even seen it but he wants to run IPTV on it. is this even powerful enough to run IPTV? They seem fairly low spec but im not 100% sure I am looking at the specs of the correct box. Amiko seem to have a lot of boxes with similar names.

this is his box. it says its has is twin tuner with a S2 and T2 tuners
image-0-02-04-3bf71ef1b5b96a6a3267b8c30ced149cfee224658f434cc993a57d58c7ebed4e-V.jpg

are these boxes enigma2 boxes? i can't find much searching.

I know there is not an openVix image available for the box but would anyone recommend another image? I don’t know what he has on it but Im guessing its not a decent image.

thanks for the help.

hey,

a friend of mine has one of these boxes. I have never used it or even seen it but he wants to run IPTV on it. is this even powerful enough to run IPTV? They seem fairly low spec but im not 100% sure I am looking at the specs of the correct box. Amiko seem to have a lot of boxes with similar names.

this is his box. it says its has is twin tuner with a S2 and T2 tuners
View attachment 99819

are these boxes enigma2 boxes? i can't find much searching.

I know there is not an openVix image available for the box but would anyone recommend another image? I don’t know what he has on it but Im guessing its not a decent image.

thanks for the help.

not a enigma2 box m8

Not hey are not e2 ive read they can use a m3u channel list through the webtv app they have you could try this with one of the free m3u lists thats knocking around. So carnt give you specifics on how its not a box ive owned.

I was really hoping it was enigma2. it would of made life a lot easier for me if it was the case.

any of those apps that run the IPTV that i used are terrible. i was hoping to just transfer over a few iptv bouquets and that be the end of it.

i am assuming e2 bouquets are not compatiable with these boxes. are these boxes enigma1?

looks like i have a lot of research to do.

I was really hoping it was enigma2. it would of made life a lot easier for me if it was the case.

any of those apps that run the IPTV that i used are terrible. i was hoping to just transfer over a few iptv bouquets and that be the end of it.

i am assuming e2 bouquets are not compatiable with these boxes. are these boxes enigma1?

looks like i have a lot of research to do.

YouTube

Back