Xda 2

Dutcho

VIP POOF
VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok been playing with it for a few days but have now a few questions ;)

Got tomtom ect to work no problem.

Ok first, when you are sent a file via bluetooth where the fook does the phone store the thing ?

Next how can you put custom ringtones on the thing and where should I place the files ?

Skins how and where can they be downloaded and changed, really want to get rid of as much o2 pap as I can.

I also cannot seem to get the picture for my desktop to fit right, it either has a black background and small in centre or way to big ;)

Just to start off ;)

Cheers for any help.

i have the XDA2 iis which model you got m8 ?

Dutcho said:
Ok been playing with it for a few days but have now a few questions ;)

Got tomtom ect to work no problem.

Ok first, when you are sent a file via bluetooth where the fook does the phone store the thing ?

It Puts them in your my docs folder

Next how can you put custom ringtones on the thing and where should I place the files ?

there is a folder called Rings, they can go in there, and it will play MP3

Skins how and where can they be downloaded and changed, really want to get rid of as much o2 pap as I can.

Dont know

I also cannot seem to get the picture for my desktop to fit right, it either has a black background and small in centre or way to big ;)

You have to delete all the O2 files, but you cant completly debrand it

Just to start off

Cheers for any help.
and the wap that is the intenet, its just a slow net connection
GPRS is the fast one:)

PS I have the 2ii

how do i get rid of all that 02 shit chris ?

and also chris how do you get round the "if the batterys goes" situation do you still lose all the infomation ??

Regards
Mickie D

Last edited:
Well the O2 shit is a pain in the arse to get rid of, what I will do I will create an 2ii image later in the week. I need to do a back up of mine but without my personal info on it. As I only use it for tomtom now (no phone).

if you want to have a go yourself, check the running programs stop them then search for them in file explorer and delete them. There is an O2 folder. No matter what I done I could not get rid of the o2 icon at the top.

The other way is to do a master reset and select corporate, that does not install the branding, but I could not get the gprs to work then. If you dont use the GPRS that is the easiest way.

As for the battery, there is 2 batterys in it, one is a backup and the other is the main. The backup battery should keep the RAM alive. when the main battery goes down.

Back