Xbox360 usb pro 2 and a ck3i

alan1962

Inactive User
Reaction score
for sale all boxed and perfect working order a xbox360 usb pro 2 and a ck3i mini looking for £35 inc p&pWP_20140522_002.jpgWP_20140522_003.jpgWP_20140522_004.jpgWP_20140522_005.jpg

yes still have them got someone intrested but first to buy will get.i don't use paypal so only cash on collection I am in Norfolk .yes will take £30

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a note on this transaction. As the seller does not use paypal we only recommend cash on collection and we don't allow sellers to ask for bank transfer. BUYERS BEWARE. If you complete transactions outside paypal or cash on collection its AT YOUR OWN RISK>>>>

cash on collection is ok I don't use paypal as had probs with them in the past

cant drive all way there, if you could send by post with your bank details ill send money as soon as I receive them

@alan1962, come on man I PM you about the rules and it states in them, Pay Pal or cash on collection, and now your saying you don't use it.

@Napster he has asked for cash on collection. Its the buyer who wants delivery first before payment lol.

Intresting trade this one

I dont use paypal how many more times do i have to tell you .cash only on collection is that clear enough for you

Depending on what time.of day and postage type it could be Monday anyway @toonbarmy

Whilst I sympathise with the buyer he has no one to blame but himself, this is why we try to enforce the PayPal or Cash on collection rule, all the time people go against this there will be someone willing to rip others off

I think this needs to be discussed with the Mod/Admin team and in future any seller going against these rules will be either banned from trading or better still banned from the forum altogether

Back