Xbox 360 s with 6 games £209.99

msidgwick

Inactive User
Reaction score
Argos are doing the new xbox 360 s with 6 games for £209.99.

Games are Fable 2, Gears of war 2, Project Gotham racing 4 and Halo 3, Halo wars and Forza 2 not new releases but not bad.

Console is £189.99 then each 3 pack of games can be purchased for £10 each when bought with the console so 2 packs of games is £20.

All in All not bad for £209.99 i got mine from Rochdale this evening and i know Bury had some left in stock as well.

cant believe they can offer such poor games as a offer lol there so old :p i'l grab a slim when there h/\ckable :D

Ste

well halo 3 is a pretty epic game, theres atleast 2k people online on it at any one time these days xD

Yes but there is a nice scam I like with Argos just buy £100 worth of vouchers at a time then you get £20 voucher for each lot you buy then buy your product with them then you get more vouchers lol so for the xbox you would get £60 worth of vouchers

Yes but there is a nice scam I like with Argos just buy £100 worth of vouchers at a time then you get £20 voucher for each lot you buy then buy your product with them then you get more vouchers lol so for the xbox you would get £60 worth of vouchers

interesting ;)

it cant be done that way cause the vouchers u get is a £10 voucher for now & a £10 voucher to spend between 1st-30th september

I've always done it for vouchers everytime it's on so so should be ok unless it's different this time

Back