Xbox 360 collrunner installed what next

wattsy1612

Member ++
Reaction score
hey guys just got my 4gb slim 360 back from having a coolrunner installed. im confused on what to do now. so im jtagged up i put Freestyle Dash 2.0 RC2.1 [ TeamFSD ] on the root of my fat32 usb 1gb pen drive but everytime i try to boot the console from usb i get E71 error. i was told that its just the off chance that the memory stick is not compatible. so i tried an external hdd but found the usb hdd is not fat 32 compatible . can anyone tell me what cheap and cheerfull usb hdds/ usb sticks work or what i am doing wrong id prefer to use a usb hdd with freestyle dash if i can just would like to know how to set this up and what drive is known to fine cheers guys wattsy1612

you can use any size HDD now with a jtag, Only thing I'd stay clear of is USB III caddys, (had a mare with a 300 gig 2.5" sata and usb III caddy!) i have a 300 gig attached to the side of the "jtag"

You'd be much better off getting a HDD kit and putting a 2.5" drive onto the side of it and then installing xex menu and then FSD.

Or use an old xbox 360 drive.

I was trying my self to get FSD runnign from USB but then seen that in the root i was missing folders etc. attached a HDD to the side of it and then reformatted and the folders etc that i needed then were there and then made a folder in "content" 0000000000000000, inserted the xex cd and then copied over "code99999" to the "0000000000000000" and then booted into xex menu.....

have a read of this mate might help putting freestyle on my jtag

I tried a few times and i'm sure it's possible, but for the benefit of the tape after attaching a HDD to the side of it, things were much simpler also lauch.ini was good to go no messing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back