XBMC -- what have you got on yours thats worth having on xbmc ?? also need help

Hi,

have got a Acer Revo with Openelec 3.15 running on my set up.

Add-ons are as follows:
Icefilms (HD Films & HD TV Shows)
1Channels (Films & TV Shows)
Mashup ( Like it says got lots of everything)
Vidic ( Films & TV Shows)
Much Movies (HD Films)
Sports-a-holic (Lots of links to different sports)
Smooth Streams (3PM Kick offs & other sports)
Offside Streams (3PM kick offs & sly movie channels)
Footy Report (3PM kick offs)
Purecast (3pm Kick offs, sly movies & other sly channels)
Iplayer
ITV Player

& a few other add-ons I cannot remember now & as well as being hooked up to a 4tb Nas drive.

Am I right in thinking you have to subscribe to Offside streams? At £4 odd - is the quality any good?

Am I right in thinking you have to subscribe to Offside streams? At £4 odd - is the quality any good?

Yes, have to sub to Offside, just gone up to £4.49 a month, quality not bad, the big test comes this weekend, chap whom made the add-on for xbmc is trying to sort out an epg for it which will make it even better.

Hows openelec compared to unbuntu ?

Have got Openelec on my htpc and never no problems with it, boots up in about 25-30 secs, running Aeon Nox skin. have not tried Ubuntu, sorry.

Can anyone suggest an "all in one" catch up xbmc addon? I installed TV Catchup thinking and judging by its name it lets you watch shows you missed, but no. It for live TV only - silly name really. I know I can install iplayer and 4OD seperatly but I would like something "like" catchuptv as that has EPG etc.

Answers on a postcard, or below :)

Much love, thanks!

If you scroll through navi x , you'll find loads of sports channels on there mate.

Navi-X is always forgotten about, Its been there since the start, and has virtually anything you need,its just a question of searching.

- - - Updated - - -

Can anyone suggest an "all in one" catch up xbmc addon? I installed TV Catchup thinking and judging by its name it lets you watch shows you missed, but no. It for live TV only - silly name really. I know I can install iplayer and 4OD seperatly but I would like something "like" catchuptv as that has EPG etc.

Answers on a postcard, or below :)

Much love, thanks!

It depends what type of programs, I read about one yesterday called Soap catchup, found in Mettlekettles repo. It has corranation street,Eastenders, etc hope that helps

Back