iPad xbmc issuess on ipad the first

i-zombie

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
hello

i recently got an ipad purely for the xbmc port so i could watch the downloaded tv in bed on it

i reconed to do plenty of research ,all which pointed to it doing 720p mkvs fine,other than a little buffering at the begining

now i got it all set up,and settled down to watch american horror story,it threw a wobbler after around 13 mins of this and crashed out of xbmc

so i tried south park,same again,day after i tried various files,all produceing the same result

its a 64 gb ipad one,not sure how it was jailbroken,but its on 5.1.1 and eden version of xbmc,

this is literally all i got it for and this is getting on my tits,most google results seem to be toward the apple tv 2

does anybody know whats causing it,or have any ideas on how i can rectify this,

if i cant get it running ill flog on and get a galaxy tab 2(my note can play all the files fine)

cheers for any ideas

Id be more inclined to start from scratch mate restore as a new ipad then re jailbreak etc etc obviously don't update to ios 6 keep it on 5.1.1.

flogged it,ipad wad absolute shite,reallly dont see why folk foam over them,got a decent android-mxplayer and every file plays spot on

Back