Xbmc addons

goldeneagle1

Inactive User
Reaction score
Anyone got links to latest addons like mashup, sports devil & fusion etc or could we have a place on the forum for xbmc/iptv downloads. I have been looking on the net but the ones I've come across are filled with malware or unwanted program installs.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 2

cant you just add fusion via file manager in settings

Ended up installing xbmchub wizard which has all the popular addons.

Ended up installing xbmchub wizard which has all the popular addons.

Probably the best route to take, you can then disable and enable addons to suit your needs the variety of what's available is endless, I don't watch cable hardly at all now everything you can imagine on XBMC

also have a look at xfinity.xunitytalk.com

How do you get that working on solo2, i also tryed on laptop but couldnt figure it out

Been trying Genesis (by lambda) it's on fusion and works with trakt as a scrobbler. Excellent selection of sources for streaming.
All I've got to do is work out how to choose a film on me mobile while I'm out and have it waiting for me when I get home (without using newsgroups).

another addon which gives you a load of repos is totalxbmc.tv

edit maybe a mod or admin can look into having a section with all the addons or repos etc

who is your isp, I know bt, sky and ee definitely have it blocked.
kinda the same way they are blocking the pirate bay and torrent sites.

Sometimes the sites bandwidth may be exceeded hence why they sometimes dont work.

i just checked its working here,i left the missis watching a walk in the tombstone with either japaneese or chineese
subtitles lol

Back