Dm800hd a quick how guide ?

goldeneagle1

Inactive User
Reaction score
Just been given a dm800hd to re flash. I am familiar with a few linux boxes but its first dm800hd I have come across. I assume its a clone (as most are) says it has nabilosat blackhole v 0.12 & enigma dated oct 17 2009. So my first question is what clone safe image can I use (preferably blackhole) & whats the best way to flash it ? (usb, ethernet or any other remendations). Any tips, pointers most welcome .

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 2

Yeah been reading that. A bit more info is the sim is a 2.01. I am unsure as to what bootloader it has or which image to flash. Any pointers on these things.

Hold the power button while the plug is off, (standby is not enough).
Plugin the dm800 and watch the led screen until it says STOP, let go of the power button.
All the bootloader information will be on the led screen..

All I could get from the led screen was boot 72 couldn't get any more as its only on for a fraction of a second.

Had a look in the downloads section & found a 84b bootloader & an openpli image that uses bootloader 84b. Could someone just verify that these would work & the sequence of loading/flashing.

you can flash it with web interface but not sure about that image mine's an original so just wait till some one confirms if that image is good for your box have a look at flashing with web browser while you wait.

@unison yeah web interface flashing seems straight forward its just whether or not I need to update bootloader & what image to use. Thanks for your advice.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back