xbl points 4200 + 800

dont do it it"ll hurt

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
is this guy for really ?
4200 + 800 free for £18
[ame=http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/4200-xbox-live-points-plus-800-free-/320638988440?pt=UK_VideoGames_VideoGameAccessories_VideoGameAccessories_JN&hash=item4aa792b098]4200 xbox live points plus 800 free on eBay (end time 12-Jan-11 14:38:30 GMT)[/ame]
he either is scamming people or is losing loads of money

thats actually a rip off he gets them off a chinese site for about £7 , ucan get 10000 off there for approx £16 the only prob is microsoft take the points off u quickly if u dont use em fast

I cant see it being a rip off a a scam, his feedback looks pretty good.
By the sound of it, he emails you a new xbox live account name and password
which is preloaded with the points. It does say that you have to activate that
account within 24hrs for it to work but I cant
see where it says you have to use the points quickly or MS will take
them off you.

its the same as the post i made a few down m8 reading through the lines silver accounts with credit card details that have been used to get the points then charged to the silver account you get

I cant see it being a rip off a a scam, his feedback looks pretty good.
By the sound of it, he emails you a new xbox live account name and password
which is preloaded with the points. It does say that you have to activate that
account within 24hrs for it to work but I cant
see where it says you have to use the points quickly or MS will take
them off you.

it says u have to USE them within 24 hours ie use em or microsoft will take them off the account

from ebay listing >>>>>>>>>> with this you will get an avatar with the points no case or card just add and your away with the points
must use within 24hrs!!

& it is a scam ppl are getting their credit cards used to buy these points if 1 day microsoft decide to ban all who have used these points ( they can tell by which console number used these accounts )a lot of ppl are screwed

Last edited:
ive been using these accounts since december now and never had a problem points stay on accounts for bout 3 days but for price of bout 6-7 quid cant complain for 6000 microsoft points for anyone wanting more info on them there on this site listed under virtual goods.

http://www.tradetang.com/

Back