xbconnect

Sorry for the late reply.

I'm an Xbox Live'r but fancy trying XBConnect. It cant do anyharm and people do say its good fun.

I'll try and have a bash over the weekend.

Goldberg said:
Sorry for the late reply.

I'm an Xbox Live'r but fancy trying XBConnect. It cant do anyharm and people do say its good fun.

I'll try and have a bash over the weekend.

what exactly do i need to get on to it

Right mate sussed it over the weekend and it is fantastic!!! All the benefits of live only FREE!!

Download XBConnect from www.xbconnect.com then link your PC to your XBox, I do this through a Router. Create an account once you install XBConnect and the rest is pretty straight forward.

Supported games are as follows. Maybe we can get a few of us on and have some LAN games with Ghost Recon Island Thunder. Tonight would be spot on, 3 of where I live will be on so give us a shout if you need any help.

Oh the list:

Amped 2
Brute Force
Corvette
Counter-Strike
Crimson Skies
Deathrow
Halo
Inside Pitch 2003
Links 2004
MechAssault
Midnight Club 2
Midtown Madness 3
Moto GP
Moto GP 2
Nascar Heat 2002
NBA Inside Drive 2004
NFL Fever 2003
NFL Fever 2004
NHL 2K3
NHL Rivals 2004
Project Gotham Racing 2
Return to Castle Wolf
Sega GT Online
Serious Sam
Soldier of Fortune II
Star Wars Jedi Knight 2: Jedi Outcast
Star Wars: The Clone Wars
TimeSplitters 2
Ghost Recon
Ghost Recon: Island Thunder
Rainbow Six 3
Tony Hawk Pro Skater 2x
Tony Hawk Pro Skater 3
Tony Hawk Pro Skater 4
Tony Hawk's Underground
Top Spin
Unreal Championship
Whacked!
XIII

yea i use it.think its great....only problem is there isent enought ppl useing it,apart fro the halo games etc,i im into links etc and there isent much ppl on playing them games (grumble mode off)

Right are we gonna arrange some games for the weekend ;) 2 people where I am ready to play sat/sun.

Also if you can grab hold of a Live Communicator (£16 on Amazon) you can chat etc.... but seriosly lets get a game sorted for the weekend on either Ghost Recon, Halo, Rainbow Six, Links etc...........

Will do m8. i've been out since friday morning!! (beer yes) so will sort tomorrow

im up for a good game off link's,if you having problem's with connecting turn off all firewall's...i had this problem even after i had configued them

Back