X Factor

KE07

Inactive User
Reaction score
What do you think the new series of X- Factor will be like this year?

4 Judges, 4 Grouops
14-24 BOYS
14-24 GIRLS
25+
GROUPS

Be interesting to see how many young people will get involved this year.

Haven't watched it to be honest but when i do watch it its only to see the people that cant sing and the rest is just blah blah blah

Same here- I only watch it for the horror show in the first few programmes. Once it gets to the "serious" competition, I lose interest :)

yeah Im looking forward to this :) Im one of the sados that enjoy this programme :)

Well its a game of two halves.

the first half of the series is all about the ones that are so crap they have not a cat in hells chance.

the second half gets down to business with all the potential winners battling it out.

Yes, i will be watching it as i dont have a choice, unless i get divorced.

I predicted last years winner the first time i heard her sing, so its a competition in my house to see who predicts the winner first.

I think many posts will be put up on here during the series, so i would like to have just one post for peoples predictions on the winner, see how we do as the series goes on.

Or someone sets up a poll when it gets down to the last 20. I am sure it will happen anyway

Have to say the X-Factor is funny at the start... altho i dont notice many of them bringing out many songs?

I think Danni Minogue is the new judge and Dermot Olearey is presenting it ( but you prob already know that) I think Dermot will be better than Kate.

sadly all american winners go on to be big stars our uk hopfulls should keep doing the lottery , proven our last uk winner had to go to the states to be a hit , still waiting
big up to girls aloud sold on five fit birds , compared to pussy cat dolls , who do sweat in concert .
ps i know girls aloud came from a different show
but it s the same judges who with all there contacts should not let these kids down

i like it more at the start than the end but watch it all

i agree were do they go? and why do they only seem to do cover songs not new!

Back