wutangrza based on flukes1 cfw, this is the one that will be the norm

well new ones boot, you cant get newer than gt5 and that was the only game i had on hdd and it booted fine.

lots of people saying black screen on irc =. no disk in bd drive.

gt5 booted black screen no disk in bd drive.

put mw2 in bd drive ran multiman selected gt5 it asked for run direct yes/no, i selected no, it boots back to dash but your mw2 disk is nw a nice gt5 logo... hit x....profit ;)

That's exactly what I'm doin mate I have black ops in the drive I've never actually used the direct boot way before ive always booted to xmb everything goes as it did on 3.41 same results on 3.55 it's no bother no doubt it's only temporary until a full bm is out I'll try install the games that black screen to internal drive tomorrow, cheers

Ps if anyones got hot shots golf or everybodys golf If you give them a please will you post results, cheers

lol do either of you guys sleep anytime. keep it up though lads the rumour mill elsewhere on the net just seems to confuse everyone.

Should I have the updated version of multiman because when I press r3 to check for an update it says error contacting server everytime. It doesn't seem like its even using the network either or won't it work with the wireless?

Also how big is gt5 once ripped as I was thinking about renting it and ripping it but I only have 25 gig free lol and if I get a new hdd I'll have to copy all my Roms back across.

Should I have the updated version of multiman because when I press r3 to check for an update it says error contacting server everytime. It doesn't seem like its even using the network either or won't it work with the wireless?

Also how big is gt5 once ripped as I was thinking about renting it and ripping it but I only have 25 gig free lol and if I get a new hdd I'll have to copy all my Roms back across.

about 13gig iirc

which is why i just recently upgrade my internal to a 500GB

Just wanted to say a big thanks to sargie and thommo, great work guys, saves me trawling through all the crap on other sites, getting a non bias opinon on whats out and about and easy to follow guides is a god send, keep it up you 2, your posts are really appreciated, will try the new thommo way tonight, obviously, by the time i get home one of you 2 might even have posted a bum which has come out and contains what we need, as always, i shall check on here through the day, just wanted to say thanks for your efforts in keeping us all up to date, I for one am grateful as im sure all the other guys are
:Clap:

Just wanted to say a big thanks to sargie and thommo, great work guys, saves me trawling through all the crap on other sites, getting a non bias opinon on whats out and about and easy to follow guides is a god send, keep it up you 2, your posts are really appreciated, will try the new thommo way tonight, obviously, by the time i get home one of you 2 might even have posted a bum which has come out and contains what we need, as always, i shall check on here through the day, just wanted to say thanks for your efforts in keeping us all up to date, I for one am grateful as im sure all the other guys are
:Clap:

probably the way things are buzzing on irc right now. been days of bitching now everyones everybody elses mate.

lots of love going about now lol.

wouldnt surprise me to see a bum with this already done later today. im fecked though so may end up back in bed lol so it might be someone else posting it.

about 13gig iirc

Awesome I can fit it then lol. Reason I ask is my Mrs is going to blockbusters later so I think I'll see if she can rent me it hehe.

Also, I intend to upgrade the hdd soon would I be able to copy it off the old drive and back onto the new one? Would it still work and what would be the fastest way? My wireless ftp only goes about 1mbps lol

Awesome I can fit it then lol. Reason I ask is my Mrs is going to blockbusters later so I think I'll see if she can rent me it hehe.

Also, I intend to upgrade the hdd soon would I be able to copy it off the old drive and back onto the new one? Would it still work and what would be the fastest way? My wireless ftp only goes about 1mbps lol

ethernet ftp it to pc before you remove it from ps3. new hdd in then ethernet ftp back.

dont wireless ftp you'll be there all week.

just bridge your connections wifi in > ethernet out to ps3.

should work.

Back