wutangrza based on flukes1 cfw, this is the one that will be the norm

i've not got round to it yet . too scared of bricking......

tbh mate i wouldnt worry its straight forward i havent read about 1 brick yet, its just the geohot bit that got me 9 beeps i believe it makes if its successful or 4 if not when i 1st ran it i thought it hadnt installed so i tried it again and 2nd time round it beeped 4 times all the time whem the beeps are going i had a black screen just (incase you try it and your wondering whats going on lol)

I'm a bit lost again - soon as there's a tested way of running my current backups but without the minimus but via a BM - then i'm in!

online doesn't bother me that much to be honest...

no backup manager yet mate wont be far off though i would imagine

Last edited:
i seriously sh*t my self it sounded like a bomb ready go off

lol! I've had the geohot jailbreak for about a week now and i remember sh*tting myself aswell. even though the guide i followed said it beeped i was still like oh, that doesnt sound good and my heart stopped for a second lol.

EDIT

If anyone is struggling to understand what md5 is or how to check the checksum, download this:
hashTab
install, right click on the file you want to check, select properties and you'll see theres a new tab called 'File Hashes'

31051760.jpg

Check that your file's md5 matches this: 05933bb7a89bee87b0aa45c74f980e81 (paste it into the hash comparison bit if your still not sure)

46242266.jpg

we dont want any more bricked ps3's and I certainly dont want to have to console any dw members lol :)

Last edited:
does geohot's cfw need to be installed after this or will loader ect work on this without installing geohots on top :questionmark:

your pkg's that are already installed will work still but if you want to add the 'install pkg's' option you have to reinstall geohots jb after.

guys dont hold your breath for the multiman bu manager. (hopefully the others are being worked on)

theres lots of reasons why

deank the maker of multiman is concentrating on eboots, and says he cant make a new one work with cfw as he doesnt have the offsets, and guess what the offsets are known by the ego's that call themselfs dev's but they wont share them.

flukes says he has left the ps3 scene after being ddos'd by script kiddies who then took over his irc channel.

non of the devs share info with each other as they scared to death they wont get the credit and in the ps3 dev world thats all that matters... basically my epenis is bigger than your epenis.

all the info needed is out there but because they wont work together and pretend to be anti-piracy (bollocks Mathieulh posted a youtube vid showing himself on multiman with ripped games).

until they start to share and get over the epenis thing then theres not going to be anything anytime soon. (this is unless they start to work together).

this cfw is the right way to go but without the other stuff being ported or made it'll be useless or a fair while before anything is working.
low level devs are trying and failing while Mathieulh and co sit back knowing it all and gloat instead of helping.

Mathieulh is a first class turd in my book, sits and goads wanki for bricking consoles yet sits there and help no one, im not saying he should do it but the fact he wont help anyone else and then has the cheek to goad and gloat at wanki's cfw to me makes him as bad.

tbh if wanki releases another which he said he will and it wont brick i think i will use his, its not the right way and its basterdized but it works non the less and at least he has some bottle to release stuff instead of being a billy big bollocks dev on irc.

had to post this as im seeing a lot of shit on irc channels that you dont see on forums, its like a circus and theres clowns left right and center all wanting to be the top man but without doing anything and then theres the other clowns who try to do shit with no help and then end up at a dead end, add to this the amounts of idiots throwing there 2p's worth into it then it looks a right state.

my only hope is that the ones who say there leaving the ps3 scene are just saying it to get out of the limelight and anon release something.

and to think we all thought it would be easy now the thing is supposed to be open key wise, nothings further from the truth at the minute.

put it this way if anything comes out it will be from the spanish or unknown devs ect as the ones we all know the names of are doing jack shit or so it seems.

Last edited:
Bunch of little geeks then. in the real world they have nothing but their virginitys but in the cyber world they hold the key to something and they're being dicks about it. Annoying.

quick question on patching, I need the OFW 3.55 in order to patch it with the CFW - do I need the specific EU version of the OFW or does it not make any difference.

reports add this

HTML:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

=

profit.

bu manager ;)

quick fix and new as of 2 mins ago, run it then use bu manager,

needs running everytime apparently but no bricks and it wont either as it a .pkg

pkg tp patch syscalls.

and what did i say? its not from one of the big names.

not done mine yet but confirmed working on irc

confirmed by me, just ran it exited and went to multiman hit load gt5, run from menu yes no bollocks, i hit no thing restarted and where my mw2 disk was its now showing gt5,

hit x and bingo it booted gt5.

have some of that.

confirmed by me, just ran it exited and went to multiman hit load gt5, run from menu yes no bollocks, i hit no thing restarted and where my mw2 disk was its now showing gt5,

hit x and bingo it booted gt5.

have some of that.

sry m8 i just started a new thread for this i didnt see it posted, the 1st game i tried was everybodys golf but that black screen loading from external drive does this mean its time to swap back to original eboots that we switched for 3.41, cheers.

Last edited:
Back