Wtf!!!!!!

The Dentist

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
So I get up... It's nice and bright and sunny. I'm squinting my eyes because I feel like I have had enough sleep it looks like it is around 8 or 9 am outside.
Lovely day. I get up to go to the bog and maybe get dressed.

It's feckin 5am!!!!! Wtf is that all about. Sort yourself out world and be dark!!!

Now I have to try and sleep for 3 more hours.
It doesn't do this on a work day.... Nooooooo on a work day it's always feckin late.

I had the same problems as you 5am and it was like midday in my bedroom Be cleaver like me and blackout the windows with blackout blinds or something,I brought a blackout blind and cut out the window sizes and stuck/taped the material directly onto the windows now bedroom is pitch black..made a hell of a difference for me no more waking up at 5am.

I had the same problems as you 5am and it was like midday in my bedroom Be cleaver like me and blackout the windows with blackout blinds or something,I brought a blackout blind and cut out the window sizes and stuck/taped the material directly onto the windows now bedroom is pitch black..made a hell of a difference for me no more waking up at 5am.

Permanently black lol. Are you a vampire @AJT?. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Permanently black lol. Are you a vampire @AJT?. ;)

yes thats the downside the bedrooms permanently dark unless you open a window etc..
But i tell you makes a hell of a difference with these summertime light at 5am mornings..will remove in the winter.

Last edited by a moderator:
yes thats the downside the bedrooms permanently dark unless you open a window etc..
But i tell you makes a hell of a difference with these summertime light at 5am mornings..will remove in the winter.

I might give that a try m8, good man, top tip. :excited: :thumbsup:

Sounds good in theory but I think that would make me feel claustrophobic knowing it was light outside

You might not ever wake up thinking it's still nighttime :err:

Back