wtf @Rat could make a fortune here lol

warlord

Inactive User
Reaction score
hey @rats

found this on ebay

h**p://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/DREAMBOX-DM500S-SETTINGS-CHANNELS-BOUQUET-/250990794824?pt=UK_ConEle_SatCableFreeview_RL&hash=item3a70379848

we all appreciate all the work you put into your boquets and we get them FREE THANKS

sorry if this has been spotted before

warlord

Re: wtf @rats could make a fortune here lol

good chance it is rat's files being sold

i just read tge Q & A's at the bottom.

he indicates that with his stuff you can watch all sats for free (after you payed him of course)

BUT he never mentions "watching" all he says is that you can receive them rofl

w*nker should be hung by his ball, but he has the cheek to do it as well

warlord

thats a lot of money :Yikes:

and you very welcome mate :)

i reported a seller for doing this ages ago, i will try and find the email...

apparently it is against ebay trading rles for the seller to email the settings, he has to stick em on a disk and post it lol.

seller i reported had product removed, but he told me he would just open up another account and do it again lol

found the email lol

me:
"Dear satxxxxxxxxhop,

are you just asking for money to setup boxes????

Regards
buzzer"

reply:

"Dear buzzer,

No. I am suppling channel bouquets!! lol Im doing nothing illegal thank you. It does not involve clines or receiving channels you otherwise should not through any server(s) lol

Hope that puts your mind at rest.

Regards

- sxxxxxxxxxop"

lol, i replied:

"Dear satxxxxxxhop,

i apologise if i have inconveinced you, but i reported it as it sounded like a scam to me.
firstly, your username suggests you are a part of dreambox or at least a reputable supplier.
i have asked around and no-one seems to know you.
also, anyone who is smart enough to instal an image and cline on a box should be able to manage their channel bouquets.....

they would have to master dcc and ftp in order to do this.
also registration is FREE on most forumS and IS NOT REQUIRED TO READ THREADS....

- buzzer"

then got this "freindly message back:

"Dear buzzer,

Yes threads are free to read, but you must register to download, some of these downloads will be in a private members area where you need to subscribe, believe it or not! So some simply chose to do it this way and I offer a servicto help them. I cant see what the real problem is as you can see I have 100% feedback rating and I have offered a lot more advice along the way.

It amazes me how people buy the dreambox without having the very minimal knowledge! But hey who am I to judge.
I shall relist my items albeit with postage. Picons may sell well (joking)

Thanks for highlighting the problem. Now go and report all the others on eBay that offer FREE 12 month gifts!! Selling Clines and have illegal servers!!

Live and let live I say. You dont know who these people are and I don't wish to know lol

Hope you do well here all the same. Its fun!

Regards

- satxxxxxxhop"

dont think he was too happy with me.. lol

Last edited:

Nice one Buzzer mate LOL

It could even be the same person again

warlord

You could message one of the other buyers and ask exactly what they got.

Back