wtf ! all this new FW

silverdale

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
about 6-8 weeks ago i bought a maximus for my ps3 only to find out the kids had updated it to 3.41 so i flogged it on.
tonight while im pissed bored and dropped on the ps3 section and there's feckin FW here there n everywere ! .so in a nutshell , can i sorted my ps3 and whats the best method ?.

read it like everyone else had to...........

but yes you can, its easy so no spoon feeding.

now now settle down , i wasnt after the desert spoon of info a simple "yes it can" and a link to a prefered FW would have done.

by a link you mean spoon fed!!!...... you got the yes reply to it can be done.

theres feck all in the ps3 section and about 2 threads on firmware with one huge one, shouldnt take much effort to figure that out.

i dont see any others asking for the obvious.

dont know why i bother and infact i wont from now.

are you on ?

Now now sliverdale all thommo is saying is do abit of reading first then ask your questions and not wanting everything handed to you on a plate. There are alot of good guides and posts on here from marra, thommo, biffo etc that explains best cfw, homebrew and loaders etc we all have personal preference on what we use so please read then if stuck then ask cheers mate

by a link you mean spoon fed!!!...... you got the yes reply to it can be done.

theres feck all in the ps3 section and about 2 threads on firmware with one huge one, shouldnt take much effort to figure that out.

i dont see any others asking for the obvious.

dont know why i bother and infact i wont from now.

Thommo mate don't be like that most people on here appreciated what you do on here in ps3 section it makes it alot easier to have it on dw then to go looking over 3 or 4 different ps3 forums keep posting mate

Yup, all you have to do is Go to the console section, the PS3 section then the thread titled "Tutorial - How to play and install backsups on CFW"

u can't miss it

lol god damb ps3 noobs asking the same old shizzle lol google is what i use if i dont know about something but im guessing this guy has never heard of it lol

DW is about helping and sharing out knowledge :) a simple link in the right direction don't hurt ;)

lucky dip.

depends what sort of day im having on another day he may have got a link.

Come on thommo mate we've all been noobs one time in our life lol

yep, true... like i said depends on the day im having lol. its never personal as i dont know anyone from adam really.

You know Adam? lol

You have helped out a lot mate, I always smile at your comments, keep up the good work :)

:Clap:

a simple
"yeah it can now be done"
and a
"this is the latest and best method ( link )"

as for wanting to be spoon fed the info ? it was more like a "pointing in the right direction".

Back