Wrong subtitles keep downloading

Lazer90210

Inactive User
Reaction score
I was trying to watch The Flash yesterday on Genesis and tried downloading subtitles from the Subscene addon however, it kept downloading the wrong subtitles. I decided to do a fresh start as I'd noticed several issues and updated everything. Reinstalled the subtitles and everything was fine and I watched The Flash with subtitles.

This morning I booted up Kodi (running on Windows 8.1) and tried to watch Arrow and tried to download subtitles and no matter what I do it's downloading the same file on The Flash episode that I watched yesterday! I tried watching a random movie and downloading subtitles for that and again, it showed me subtitles for The Flash. I changed the download folder and checked it and it downloaded the file and gave it the correct name for the episode, but when I looked inside the file, it contained the subtitles for The Flash.

Any idea how I can get the correct file to download? I've tried clearing the cache with no luck.

When you get the wrong subtitles try to download them a second or third time, and then it should allow you to select the correct subtitle file manually

Back