Writing to chip in Willem

Think we're playing good cop/ bad cop here benny. Mastichick is starting to break down under interrogation and slowly but surely the full facts are starting to appear :proud:

Chookey

Hi

Lol, will be having another go at it in a bit, the pads are lifted up or broken off and I just thought of it as being terminated as if they would be if the original pads werent used.

Well there you go learning as I going along, so which one is the good cop and who is the bad one lol.

Wonder wats gonna happen when start trying to log , got meself a logger and not put it to use yet.

Appreciate the help, had a look at your pm regarding the rework station chookey and thats on my xmas gifts list to meself. Wish Id bought a rework before lol.

Regards

Hi

The end is near...... for the box that is. I may have heated atmels up too much as board around it started to bubble slighty. Tracks still intact but dont think the board or me can take much more.

This had started off as favour for a friend who had purchased this box from carboot but without the card...... dont know what Im gonna tell him now but have learnt a lot.

Regards

Back