WoW curiosity

magicalbeef

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
ive never played wow, not really sure of what it is, but i see lioads of people playing it. can i download this off a newsgroup and play online, or do i need to buy it to play online?

I'm pretty sure when I used to play it, you could download the full game of the net (official WOW site). This would allow you a few days trial for an account. After that you would have to buy a proper game to re-initiate your account.

HTH

yeah you need to buy the original games and create account and pay monthly or buy time cards.

Hint: Dont do it m8, i wasted over 2 years playing the fecking game lol it is a good game but it takes up sooooo much of your time if your a serious raider.

its a quite nice game to play and really fun but at later times when you level to highest lvl possible you will required to raid by your guild almost everyday its becomes like a job thats where the fun stops ;p if you have much time to burn go ahead otherwise stay away :)

If i buy a game in the shops i dont want to pay for a game again online to play it
too damm expensive, id rather get guildw@rs at least its free to play online

Back