Would you sport a furry top lip?

I've told the missus that her Christmas present is going to be me shaving my beard/tash off - and she is happy with that. I haven't told her though that it's the only present she's getting!!

If it's all for charity then good on them, should of realised really. hey mozr, take a chill pill, someone's got a different opinion to you, get over it.

As the op says.....Would you sport a furry top lip?

Yes and No

For charity yes as its for a wicked cause as my old mukka will explain https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/220786/

No because you look like A ****

You can dress it up all you like Furry lips are old hat and for peeps who like the feeling of licking other blokes

Last edited by a moderator:
We've still to hear from magicalbeef, DW's very own Champion of the facial fuzz (I still smirk at his username).

I've not had a serious attempt at growing one, if I did, it'd be the shaved head, goatee look a la:
David Draiman (Disturbed) - hardly anything there.
Kerry King (Slayer) - only shorter

Her indoors hates my hair too short, I prefer it...anything for a quiet life.

hey mozr, take a chill pill, someone's got a different opinion to you, get over it.

Sorry. I should have seen sense and realised that there are people out there with a different outlook vis a vis facial fuzz.

I am sorry. I am sorry on behalf of my family, on behalf of my race, on behalf of all moustache lovers out there. I have given them a bad name with my fascistic agenda.

It all started when I was a child, and my moustachioed uncle frank used to give me a pound to massage his calves with goose fat...

i just might grow a big long one and see wat the miss got to say haha :)

"uk-wales"

dont u understand mozrs humour???

calm down

Ok, which one is you.

liverpoolstyle_175x125.jpg

I think it's every mans duty to grow one at least once in their lifetime.

i think that sums up my reason for having had one in the past, i quite liked it but the only word that would have desrcibed how i looked was pillock :)

I would have grown one for Movember if i could but ine would look like bum fluff and im 25its a poor show like

Back