Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Would you even know what to do with it?

Would you even know what to do with it?

• Total voters
why ye all goin on about developing an image in a week, ???

the poll said a month not a week..... read it again guys....
Because it was impossible to truthfully answer 'yes' I believe Digidude edited the yes option to make it very slightly less impossible. :)

hmmm, wierd

i did a post yesterday saying i was going to edit it from a week to a month, but the actual meaning behind the poll was either no you wouldnt have a clue, or yes, in a realistic amount of time, you could produce a working image

but

as somwone else has pointed out, and a lot of you have said, its highly involved stuff, that takes time, and one person said that even if they did work on an image, they wouldnt announce it due to the way people keep on about bugs and fixes

support is VERY thin on the ground for this sort of thing

And it wont ever get any better with no source, there are people about who can do it if they choose, they may not be shouting about it in here and many would like to learn, all impossible without something to work on.

I suppose unless there is a willing dev team or maybe a new one for the TM 500 / 600 / 800 , its never going to be released but is "UR" not a team ? who are they ? are they Technomate cause tbh i don't know .

Untill its released we don't have a choice but to call it closed source stb , and maybe if they released it a team may come out and start building a custom image , skiners / plugin developers and other programmers amature or skilled that want in , i know i would .

I answered no not really NONE

But would jump on the team to further my knowledge . as i love openpli :)

hmmm, wierd

i did a post yesterday saying i was going to edit it from a week to a month, but the actual meaning behind the poll was either no you wouldnt have a clue, or yes, in a realistic amount of time, you could produce a working image

but

as somwone else has pointed out, and a lot of you have said, its highly involved stuff, that takes time, and one person said that even if they did work on an image, they wouldnt announce it due to the way people keep on about bugs and fixes

Thin on the ground is the word for it.

In the dreambox section is howto compile for dm500 (neutrino) and dm600pvr (enigma). I have never seen another release so have to assume that there is no interest, or people find how much time it takes up and decide to do other things.

Back