would you credit it ffs-ms appology over ban?

i-zombie

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
ok so not so long back i got me a slim 360 to flash,thinking id get a year or so before ban,played one game burned rest legit-bammm got ban real quick,so i thought fukc it ill swap it for a ps3

so i swapped it got ps3 thats sorta on its last legs meh,you win some you lose some,checks my email earlier only to see this,bear in mind i had just accepted the ban,didnt ring or call or moan

Greetings,
We have identified a software issue that may have impacted your Xbox 360 console and its ability to access Xbox LIVE. If you have received a console suspended message from August 29, 2011 to September 9, 2011, you may have been impacted by this issue. Please attempt to reconnect your console to Xbox LIVE and you should no longer receive the message.
We apologize for the inconvenience this has probably caused you, and we are applying a three month Xbox LIVE Gold credit automatically to your account over the next few business days. In addition, 1600 Microsoft Points will also be deposited into your Xbox LIVE Gold account. You need take no action as these items will be applied automatically.
The Xbox LIVE Enforcement team works to help make Xbox LIVE a safe and enjoyable experience for our customers. We very much regret this issue occurred and we hope to see you again on the service.
If you have any further questions or concerns please contact us at www.xbox.com/support/contact.
Thank you,

Xbox LIVE Enforcement Team

now would you fecking believe that,if i didnt have bad luck id fecking have none

I got a ban on an unmodified Xbox, but this one was in July. It was eventually reversed by Microsoft, but it took some serious arguing with them to get anywhere

Back