Wot a dumb***

Sameira

Inactive User
Reaction score
>Dear Seller,
>
>How are you doing today hope fine and cool I am Mr Eulis Sander From U.S.A, and i made buy it now option on your item place at ebay and i have been notified by them to contact you and also if you can get back to me as soon as possible,i will be very glad.I am on my business trip now and i purchase the item to present it to my Daugther in Lagos Nigeria for her coming birthday that she want to do next week,So i will like you to get back to me as soon as possible then i want you to caculate the total amount of the item with the shipping cost to lagos Nigeria so that i will be able to send the payment to you and when you are notified of the payment you can be able to send it to my Daugther in Lagos Nigeria So kindly send me your (PAYPAL EMAIL ADDRESS) so as to immediately make out my payment to you. Kindly reply to my email asap so that we can sort it and the item can get to my Daugther immediately before her birthday.Please kindly i want the item to be sihpped via Royal
> Mail First Class Express shipping or fedex , Ups to nigeria i don t worry about the shipping cost,
>thank you Eulis sander

lol i replied>>>

Like it clearly states I DO NOT POST TO NIGERIA. Im not f*kin stupid u idiot i no a scam wen i see it. Now get a life!!

sum ppl never learn...

Lol, I get these all the time... virtually every single auction I have Ive had similar emails, infact i think I even had the exact same one not too long ago :)

Really got on my nerves during Christmas time as everyone of my auctions was won by con artists asking me to send the phone to Nigeria, even though I wrote in Block capitals in the subtitle and in the auction content that I would not ship outside the UK no matter what and No Nigerian Con Artists Please Dont Waste My Time... even had the auction preferences set to not allow bidding from users outside the UK but they still kept winning, wasted my time and cost me about £40 in ebay listing fees, ended up threatening to sue ebay and complained and complained to get them to refund my £40

I think its ebay that doesnt do things about obvious con artists like this that has earnt them such a bad reputation... They would be a great trading place but they dont really offer any security for honest traders or buyers

Cool name by the way, my sisters name :)

I get similar e-mail's at my work. Always somebody that has loads of money tied up in Nigeria or some other African nation. They would share half of their wealth with me if I pass on my bank details so they can free the cash.

Give them their due, some of the stories they come up with would leave some novels standing.

I love the line "i purchase the item to present it to my Daugther in Lagos Nigeria for her coming birthday that she want to do next week". She wants to do her birthday next week. Wonder if that will work on my mum and dad. Hey i want a birthday next week so go and buy me presents.

Yep, we have been e-baying for ages now, and every time I get one of these, I ask them to send me the cash or travellers cheques and I will send them the item by return post.
A**eholes

Sorry accidently posted twice, wheres the delete button???

Last edited:
Lol, I wouldn’t tell them to Feck Off though... Last time I did that I ended up getting 7 other emails from other "Nigerians" wanting to buy the same item... Obviously the same bloke just trying to annoy me, then I started getting fake dodgy paypal emails, saying congratulations you’ve received payment for this amount... It was such a dodgy fake, I just had to write an email back to the individual, explaining a few billion spelling mistakes and why paypal, wouldn’t use such dodgy graphics in their emails and why their mails wouldn’t originate from a free web host, blah blah, then I ended up on some Spam mailing list... I just ended up bouncing the email address around a few times and then redirecting it back to the individuals emails address for a few days, never received any spam from them again :)

do these guys actually send you the money via paypal then just take it back or somthig.

if so

just open a free unverified paypal account tell them tha email

send the money from that into your own account

then close that account before they try and get refunded

and send them bugger all.

the bumber gets bumped.:proud:

Some do, but they use stolen credit cards or someone elses paypal account... Others fake a paypal payment received email to trick the person into sending out the item or to capture their paypal account details e.g Password

Problem with the above is although Paypal doesnt do much to protect sellers like this who are targetted by the con artists, if you do that Paypal will annoy the hell out of you to get the money back, they have your address and the details of the other account you send payment to... I sent a payment to 3 other accounts then into my bank account, they bugged me about all the accounts, until I gave up and sent them the money back :( obviously i didnt send out the item to the con artist

Back