Worst Player Ever..?.........

TheDogsNutts

Member +
Reaction score
ok, we all have our views on the best player ever ,(usually from our own teams ) so lets see who we think was the worst player ever to kick a ball?

i,ll start by saying...........Ralph Milne (MANCHESTER UNITED)

and from another team........Vinnie Jones.......all he did was kick people

carnt act either, but probably a great guy to go on the beer with

from united in recent history it would have to be veron, all he did was moan and he didnt once justify his place in the team.

its hard to say worst player because im sure im worse than a lot of players :p

but its easy to say whos overated, - MR DAVID BECKHAM

Thinking of players from everton our worst player has to have been Brett Angel, the guy was the slowest donkey in history, I have seen ones on Blackpool beach run faster than him, and have more skill!!!

i agree wiv siross. seba veron worst all-time player for us. played like a girl never won the ball. ne we payed 28 million squid 4 him!

Who remembers Uniteds Comedy duo of keepers "Tiabi" and a good few years before him "Paddy Roach" lmao .At least they made me laugh.

worst player has to be cyclops for the gooners (thats cygan for all you lot who dont know ;)) but thats recent i think david platt for arsenal was not great signing but he was at the later stage of his carea (and think i always wanted him to play for arsenal lol).... lusgny (they called him the horse but played like a donkey right back for arsenal).

from antoher team it has to be... fook me its a toss up between savage and drogba (no offence bronto but he looks like the big girl from school no one fooked with lol.. or should i say fooked lol and if he waves his hands hard enough he could slap the whole east bank upper tier with one swoop)

Mickie D said:
no offence bronto but he looks like the big girl from school no one fooked with lol..
LMFAO ... none taken m8 .. he is looking more and more like a waste of Space :( you think someone that big would knock anyone out of the way ... but I'm hopeing he may improve next season (If he's still there ... lol) ... only games I've seen him play well in have all been with Robben ... then again Robben would make me look good ! ... well maybe thats a bit of exageration ... lol ... but you know what I mean ;)

This could take some time, I'm a forest fan!!!
Andre Silenzi - striker lol!
The 3 italians Platt bought!
Justin Fashanu
Peter Ward
The current squad wins by a country mile! sorry can't separate em!

beestongaz said:
This could take some time, I'm a forest fan!!!
Andre Silenzi - striker lol!
The 3 italians Platt bought!
Justin Fashanu
Peter Ward
The current squad wins by a country mile! sorry can't separate em!

M8 I REMEMBER WHEN WE TOOK GARY BIRTELS OFF YA......
HMMMMMMMMM NUFF SAID............

Well Liverpool have had a few stinkers in their time!!
Some players possibly being Phil Babb, Kvarme, Sean Dundee............
I'm sure there has to be worse but I think I may of blocked those memories out!! :Fish: :Fish:
Now if you wanna talk worst team performances..................can't get started on that one!!!! :CRYBABY:

Yep Seb Veron was a bit of a flop but can you remember WILLIAM PRUNIER (defender) He was shocking.For me the worst has to be Massimo Taibi.

the-dogs-nutts said:
M8 I REMEMBER WHEN WE TOOK GARY BIRTELS OFF YA......
HMMMMMMMMM NUFF SAID............

He won back to back european cups mate, he's a legend!! He couldn't get on with your kick n rush schoolboy football ;) :grab:

for newcastle united it must be marcellino, hurt his little finger and was out for eleven months, came back hurt his leg ? (were not sure how, and it certainly was not playing football) and sat out another five months, eventually paid him off.

8780davy
off to portugal to see the toon
yee haa :THANKS:

The worst player ever ever ever ever (etc...) is a current Middlesbrough player.... Doriva! He must be the only Brazillian in the world who can't pass, can't shoot, can't play football!! What a waste of space. It's a crime that he is spoiling the game!

What u all have to remember is that we (aston villa) BUY em all at the end of each season........John Fash 'the ' Bash...what was all that about....;)

murice ross currently at rangers fc & nuno capucho formerly of rangers fc. say no more sh*te

kerrg said:
murice ross currently at rangers fc & nuno capucho formerly of rangers fc. say no more sh*te
did you forget about big berty konterman, remember his maw taught him how to defend

Ade Akinbiyi gets my vote (just ahead of Heskey) as the elite donkey! Also lets not forget Gerrard Houllier forecasting Bruno Cheyrou as the next Zidane. More like next bamby on ice! However when u want to talk about worse ever flops... Mr wannabe hollywood star/wannabe first footballer on moon - Thomas Brolin stands out head & shoulders above the rest!!

I assume we're not just talking about skill or lack of it as the case may be. I would have to say Diego Maradonna and not just because of his 'hand of god' stunt but because he probably could have won an olympic medal for diving & an oscar for acting. The man had his moments of footballing genius I grant him that but sadly he will always be remembered for bringing the game into disrepute.... Hand of God... Cocaine... Temper Tantrums.... need I go on? I think not.

Back