Worst Hangover you ever had?

witchy

Banned for good!
Reaction score
I think mine was when I was 13, I drank a bottle of Smirnoff straight and was in a shocking state for about 5 days, it's one of those moments that when you look back you think to yourself, "fook, I really could have died".

Adulthood, hmm....I went to a MTV/Buckfast promotional night at the Cathouse in Glasgow, they were doing 1 pint of Buckfast for £1, I spewed up my guts for days after that.

Another time was when I sent my mate to the shops to get me 'something different', he came back with 1 Litre of Southern Comfort, I drank all of it and vomited sour green stuff for a few days.

I think mine was when I was 13, I drank a bottle of Smirnoff straight and was in a shocking state for about 5 days, it's one of those moments that when you look back you think to yourself, "fook, I really could have died".

Adulthood, hmm....I went to a MTV/Buckfast promotional night at the Cathouse in Glasgow, they were doing 1 pint of Buckfast for £1, I spewed up my guts for days after that.

Another time was when I sent my mate to the shops to get me 'something different', he came back with 1 Litre of Southern Comfort, I drank all of it and vomited sour green stuff for a few days.

LOL !

Worst was when I went raving to Moondance at bagleys film stuidos in London, was only 17 I think .... and "forgot" parents whom I lived with at the time were moving the next day, so had to move as well ! PMSL

Got home about 6am, was moving at 9am ! fook that was one bad day lol... pissed still then the hangover hit !

The other month... went out drinking in notts, had a bottle of baileys beforehand and was drinking strongbow and fosters all night. Hangover the next day was awful, vomited to the extent where i had nothing left in my stomach and my faced looked red as feck. This was one of the first times in a while that i did not take nurofeon throughout the night. I normally get pissed take nurofeon before i go to bed and then in the middle of the night and in the morning i'm sound/

mines quite a few years ago when i was 13-14 new years day went out with my mates got a bottle of Buckie,bottle of glens vodka (grants its called now) and a case of strongbow and mixed the Buckie with the vodka i was legless and stayed in a rough and tuff estate finally went home still pissed and my dad was going of his head at the state of me and my mum (god love her) took me along the road to my grans bit to stay there and sober up but the way along i thought i was he-man challenging everyone to a fight (i couldn't even stand) and the next morning i thought the big walk was marching through my head it took me about a week to get over my hangover and apologize to everyone, my dad was disgusted at me..(he was old school) and well respected in the town

mines was in 1997. fook me i remember the year and everything. was on a lads 2 weeker in ibiza with club 18 -30. went to the hotel bar b4 we all went out and they were having a tequila slammer promo.50 pesetas a drink. so i had about 5-6 there and kinda liked them. so when we got to murphys irish bar in the west end i continued on the slammers. few hours later i rememer felling hot and went outside for a bit of fresh air...........last thing i remember. woke up next morning with a white towel wrapped round my head which was covered in blood. g/freind told me i collapsed outside the bar.when they got me back to room i vomited blood all night and was in bed for 3 days,no food or nothing. ruined my holiday so i can safly say that that was my worst hangover:Cheers:

One of my worst times ever was when i was 21 and drunk 12 cans of castlemain xxxx and a litre of cointreau was ill for about 4 days and i can't even smell it to this day without wanting to spew.

my mates dad wned a pub i was 18 n said to me mum im nipping pub for my birthday,had around 25 pints of stella while watching liverpool followed by warrington. got to say didnt get hme for 2 days as spent all next day in my mates spare room at pub.

got to admit the smell of stagnent ale fucks me over even now lol

mr p

Mine was when I was 15 and I had a litre of cheap vodka and 6 litres of White Lightning, How howgood it tasted back then.

I span drank the litre of vodka and straight after a 3 litre bottle of White Lightning. I was wanting to fight everybody and ended up in hospital nearly having to have my stomach pumped, I was wrecked. Was only the 1t Hangover I ever had and never had any since no matter how much I drink

A 13yo, went camping with the local youth club and sneaked a bottle of Grants from the old mans stash. He drank it neat and then spent the next three or four hours puking up violently outside walking from tent to tent asking strangers if he was going to die or not. The entire camping weekender was spent in a sleeping bag being sick.

...and who was this mysterious 13 year old I wonder? :err:

lol

...and who was this mysterious 13 year old I wonder? :err:

lol

Violent puker's deserve anonymity from this embarrassing side effect of over consumption.

well when i was 15 i had a party at a mates house, was drinking that frostie jack was messed up, don't know how i got home but felt ill the next must have been messed up for about 3 days, not again lol :)

:Jester:

Was in glasgow the Barras for a Celtic night. But me thinking I was a drinker. Was knocking back double whiskeys as if it was the last day on earth. I was only 18. Anyway this was form 12 midday and finally got in to the barras at 7. More drink jumping about like a idiot.

Prob a hour later I was being sick every where. The fell down the stirs inside the Barras. Staggered out side and fell asleep round the corner. Can remember being dumped in the meat wagon and being sick all over the van. Then I was apparently charged when we got to the cells.

So as I was placed in the cell, some copper took out a small penil so I would pish my self!!!! but rather pish the floor with me lying in it???

Then all I can remember was waking up in the living room with a bucket and my dad next to me.

After that my drinking days were gone. I promised my self I would never feel like that again being self inflicted.

Was in glasgow the Barras for a Celtic night. But me thinking I was a drinker. Was knocking back double whiskeys as if it was the last day on earth. I was only 18. Anyway this was form 12 midday and finally got in to the barras at 7. More drink jumping about like a idiot.

Prob a hour later I was being sick every where. The fell down the stirs inside the Barras. Staggered out side and fell asleep round the corner. Can remember being dumped in the meat wagon and being sick all over the van. Then I was apparently charged when we got to the cells.

So as I was placed in the cell, some copper took out a small penil so I would pish my self!!!! but rather pish the floor with me lying in it???

Then all I can remember was waking up in the living room with a bucket and my dad next to me.

After that my drinking days were gone. I promised my self I would never feel like that again being self inflicted.

A copper took out your small penis so you wouldn't pish yourself?

That's a bit off m8. I hope you got his number.

ive been lucky and not had a hangover that i know of, ive woken up still pi$$ed loads of times, the last time i drunk so much that i woke up drunk as fook, was this morning :proud:

drinking from 2:30 yesterday dinner time, untill nearly 4 this morning, woke up at about 8:30 drunker than i went to bed, walked home about 11, had an hours kip, then had a bottle of miller for breakfast at about half 12

Violent puker's deserve anonymity from this embarrassing side effect of over consumption.

Atleast you weren't stripped naked and thrown in a bath by your best mates Mum and older sister then began to masterbate infront of them. :(

Apparently, I had been eating cow shit, and was covered i it. :err:

Atleast you weren't stripped naked and thrown in a bath by your best mates Mum and older sister then began to masterbate infront of them. :(

Apparently, I had been eating cow shit, and was covered i it. :err:

Witchy....

PMSL

wouldnt expect any less from you :Cheers:

Back