works christmas party

i'm on mine tomorrow.

about 80+ of us going to Park House Hotel in Blackpool, meal and drinks, and then bed and breakfast.

look-out Blackpool, here we come.

15th for me, half day finish then train into town and fook knows what after that lol.
The past couple of years we've saved all year and booked some cheap flights into Europe and stayed over for a couple of nights. Will be kinda tame this year in comparison lol.

ours is tonight to...........

meal in manchester then hit the night clubs, all out of the bosses pocket............

Ours is afternoon in the pub after work 22nd december...... Thats it im afraid (tight gits)

Ours is afternoon in the pub after work 22nd december...... Thats it im afraid (tight gits)

yeah were also having one on the 21st from dinner time in the local pub......

we get 4 tickets which = 4 drinks the rest you have to buy your self...........

were not having an offical one no one bothered their a## so we are just probably going to go out and get pi##ed

ours is at ramada hotel on bingley bypass food drinks and bed and breakfast

there will be allsorts of companys there

anyone else going from here

Had mine 3 weeks ago all on the company as i stay in the hotel during the week so the company paid for the lot

Happy Days

reading this makes me jelaous.....ours is next week, we had to organise it and pay for it ourselves because our company/department is plain and simple CRAP (even though its a multinational company making shite loads of money). We dont even get a free drink!!!

What makes it worse my wifes place is taking them to a posh restaurant in town and EVERYTHNG paid for food (£100 per head) and as much booze you can get into you and last year they even threw in a cab to get you home. last year they went to blue elephant and the bill was around 30k+!!!! and was only around 25 of them that went!

I wonder how many other people are in the same boat as me...... anyone???

Last edited:
Back