Working Satnav software for Nokia N95

dgc808

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi all, I am looking for some Satnav software for my Nokia N95 mobile phone as I am sick of using my old Ipaq PPC & Garmin GPS receiver ! After about 3 days and countless downloads of Tomtom software, Garmin XT software I am still unable to get any Satnav working on my Nokia N95 ! The nearest I have managed is to get Garmin XT base program from here How to Install Garmin Mobile XT Ver 20 On Your N95 / N95 8gb working on my phone but I cant find the maps mentioned on the above webpage. I have downloaded other maps but still aint managed to get any unlocked or transferred to my N95 ! Can anyone suggest any decent Satnav software for Nokia N95 and a reliable link to software (with an idiots guide for installing on Nokia N95)

Cheers DGC808

Hi all, I am looking for some Satnav software for my Nokia N95 mobile phone as I am sick of using my old Ipaq PPC & Garmin GPS receiver ! After about 3 days and countless downloads of Tomtom software, Garmin XT software I am still unable to get any Satnav working on my Nokia N95 ! The nearest I have managed is to get Garmin XT base program from here How to Install Garmin Mobile XT Ver 20 On Your N95 / N95 8gb working on my phone but I cant find the maps mentioned on the above webpage. I have downloaded other maps but still aint managed to get any unlocked or transferred to my N95 ! Can anyone suggest any decent Satnav software for Nokia N95 and a reliable link to software (with an idiots guide for installing on Nokia N95)

Cheers DGC808

If I rem right from my N95 I think you install the software on the phone and the map utility on your pc all unlocked. It is only when you add maps that you have to unlock them to be used with the Garmin PC app before you transfer them to your device.

I think.

PM me pal I think I can help

On my N95 ive used Garmin, Sygic McGuider and Nokia Maps and come to the conclusion that McGuider is best. It has all the functions the latest TT has like lane assist but you can use it on your mobile.

On my N95 ive used Garmin, Sygic McGuider and Nokia Maps and come to the conclusion that McGuider is best. It has all the functions the latest TT has like lane assist but you can use it on your mobile.

been after this software for ages to no avail if you get it working could you possibly give me a shout mate?
would appreciate it

Back