Wookie very slow

dave0105

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi all I am new to all this I bought a t5 box two months ago it was great but now over the last 3 days everything has gone very slow I have cleared the cache I have even reloaded Lodi 14.2 still the same please help

have you tried clearing data and running wookie again?

that is how the wookie is updated

fresh start fresh fast box

He can do a backup if he’s worried about that, all the instructions are on the wookie thread

Thanks all I have cleared data lost all re booted but still the same that's why I loaded 14.2 then reloaded wookie but still the same I never used the fresh start option

- - - Updated - - -

Hi again all is 15.1 any better

Thanks all I have cleared data lost all re booted but still the same that's why I loaded 14.2 then reloaded wookie but still the same I never used the fresh start option

- - - Updated - - -

Hi again all is 15.1 any better

go to settings see how much space you got free

Hi all will try later at work now if you think off anything else please post thank you all

its a process of elimination, once you find out how much space you have we go on to the next stage

Hi all home from work still really slow just deleted all and now rebooting wookie how do I check my memory please help this is p-----g me off

Android home page / settings / other / more settings /storage / total space, available space

Hi total space is 5.33gb available is 3.78gb is that good or not

Back