Woman trapped in window while trying to retrieve poo

My question is if there are going to be more dates after this incident. He has to pay for damages caused right? I still think it was quite a funny story. This Tinder life is def not for me. :D:D

Not happy just leaving the giant turd in the pan for him to see, she frames it and puts it on display for the local firemen. Can't fault her.

I always remember m8 when I was in my youth taking a bird home when he lived with his mum & dad. So about 5am she sneaks out and fooks off. His Dad bangs on the door about 9am and says "I don't know what you've been eating but get in that toilet before your mum gets up you better get rid of that fookin tree trunk wedged in the toilet".

My m8 had not been the toilet :)

I always remember m8 when I was in my youth taking a bird home when he lived with his mum & dad. So about 5am she sneaks out and fooks off. His Dad bangs on the door about 9am and says "I don't know what you've been eating but get in that toilet before your mum gets up you better get rid of that fookin tree trunk wedged in the toilet".

My m8 had not been the toilet :)

Lol reminds me of a party I was at in my teens, about 6 people waiting to use the bog, I was first in the queue and the door opens and this bird walks out, she must have been about 4'9"ft tall, anyway I walks in and there's the biggest turd I've ever seen, must have been about 2ft long, I ran out right away and made sure every fecker knew it wasn't mine, I think the bird headed straight out the front door after she left the bog cause nobody seen her the rest of the night, in fact nobody knew who she was, she must have just been passing and thought she'd off load this monster she'd been carrying around, thing must have weighed about 2 stone LOL. :D

Back