Woman Caught On CCTV Dumping Kitten In Bin

I kind of agree with you imran.. but i and many many others only care about local news.. i for one dont care about whats happened 1000 miles away or 6000 miles away... people trapped in caves, floods in china/pakistan.. im not interested...

Knowing less is to care less, and to be honest I care less about local news and more about real news, Stories such as this are a complete waste of time and shows the lack of real stories journalists are able to come up with these days.

And you're not the only one that portrays the view that whats not on my doorstep doesnt bother me. Its that type of thinking which results in division of thought and apathy in todays community.

But.. heres the important part everyone is entitled to their opinion and views. And I respect yours bud. :thumbsup:

Here the cat gets its own back h**p://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYyI51a463E

@ Speedy - just clocked your top cat....funny that mate!!

Last edited:
This is an awful thing to do, but it doesn't warrant death threats. IF the cat died or something, maybe then...

Isn't it strange that people would kill one of their own kind for an animal? Never seen that before in nature.

I just opened my wheelie bin and a wasp flew out.

What kind of sick ****er would throw a wasp in a bin

I just opened my wheelie bin and a wasp flew out.

What kind of sick ****er would throw a wasp in a bin

2s7b87p.gif

Back